Friday the 13th has struck.... (1 Viewer)

evil bandit

Website
Visit site
This morning I got stopped on the Malahide Road for driving in a bus lane, whilst attempting to turn left into an estate that has no left turn between 07.30 and 09.30, holding only a provisional licence with no full licence holder in the car and in a car with no ‘L’ plates up.

I made my feeble excuses and got away with only one penalty point but the things is that he then said I could go. So is it a matter of once you've got your point on your licence then you can drive without full licence holder in the car, in fact I also took the illegal left turn being waved through by the garda :confused: :confused: :confused:

alex don't worry, ive four penalty points already(speed cameras) and i only have a provisional licence, plus L plates are for faggots and i never had them when i got stopped without tax and insurance and nobody said nothin. but then again cops like boggers

i also drive on the motorway and if you have L plated up on the motorway youre fucked

This morning I got stopped on the Malahide Road for driving in a bus lane, whilst attempting to turn left into an estate that has no left turn between 07.30 and 09.30, holding only a provisional licence with no full licence holder in the car and in a car with no ‘L’ plates up.

I made my feeble excuses and got away with only one penalty point but the things is that he then said I could go. So is it a matter of once you've got your point on your licence then you can drive without full licence holder in the car, in fact I also took the illegal left turn being waved through by the garda :confused: :confused: :confused:

You were lucky getting only one point man! with the new points system he could have grilled you for that list of wrongs, Just be glad Judge Dredd wasn't on the job. As for letting you continue on, well I suppose he had to really, short of making you push the car home like.

my life is falling apart. coincidence?
why is your life falling apart? would it have anything to do with your attitude?
father-fintan-stack.jpg

Friday 13th fever. Check this shit out -

* I woke up tired
* I had to go to work
* Nearly half of the traffic lights were red on the way into work
* There was no milk for tea in the fridge AND I had no money to get milk AND there was a queue at the ATM
* I went to go to the toilet and the urinal AND the cubicle were both occupied
* The Best Of Roxette was released today

Man I cant wait until Friday 13th is over. If I'm still alive by midnight!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back