Friday the 13th has struck.... (2 Viewers)

i woke up this morning and it was 0 degrees. lovely. winter here already and not even halfway thru October yet.

then i got to work and cut my fingernails.

and later tonight i plan on tempting fate for the 13,000th time by getting blind drunk. wish me luck.

I forgot about the whole 13th thing.

This morning, I came rallying past NYPDs finest, doing at least twice the limit, (probably 2.5 times it), round a corner, with bike leant right over, then did a totally illegal overtake, for about 20 cars, conitinued up the road, to do some more illegal overtaking, illegal merging, and then into the tunnel under the hudson, possibley having paid the toll, or not.

A firm believer of they have to catch me to ticket me I am.

The look on the cops faces was good though.

I should probably relax a bit for the spin home. Its not my fault the Japanese make their bikes so fast though in fairness.

Some asshole has just extensively vented their colon in my vacinity.

Quite possibly sideways by the smell of things.

Friday the 13th is a bugger alright.

i got halfway to college and realised i'd forgotten my laptop cable. then when i got to college i broke the key in my bike lock and also realised i'd forgotten my phone and i couldn't leave my bike cos the key was still in the lock so i had to get out my laptop and make plaintive remarks on msn till someone came along and helped me. and now i have a headache.

i got halfway to college and realised i'd forgotten my laptop cable. then when i got to college i broke the key in my bike lock and also realised i'd forgotten my phone and i couldn't leave my bike cos the key was still in the lock so i had to get out my laptop and make plaintive remarks on msn till someone came along and helped me. and now i have a headache.

women.

Imagine having a bum where your willy is!!

in this scenario... do you have no willy, ie you have exchanged your willy for this "bum" or is the willy just moved.

Or... is it swapped. Like, your bum is in front, and your willy is hanging off the back like a tail.

It might be awkward to sit down.

Depressingly bad band practice.

Check phone afterwards, 2 messages from ex-drummer threatening violence.

:confused: !bog

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back