free animals (1 Viewer)

treelo

Since 2000
Website
www.ls82.com
kenny and his lovely missus dagda had kittens last night. 4 white ones and a tabby. i'm not sure of genders because they're still roughly the size of a postage stamp, but i assume there'll be the usual random mix of the male/female spectrum.
so if you're in cork, get your bids in and you can have one. you can have them all if you want.

ok kenny?

It's about time. There's just not enough kittens on Eirecore.

Do they look like this?
kittens%202.jpg

Coz soon they'll looksomething like this
mightykitten.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

HOly shit. Why did that adorable picture look like a bad buzz there for a sec? What? Fuck those guys. They're not the boss of kittens. Or the internet.

Smithwicks is rancid. I'd love a pint of kittens right now.

Was out at me folks gaff yesterday and theres another brood of kittens also. Theres a black and gold one that is very tempting but my mum is not up for trading in last years cat for it so I may have 2 cats to terrorise band people staying over at my place soon

kenny and his lovely missus dagda had kittens last night.

hmm.. i think there's something in the Geneva convention about this sort of thing.. or maybe the bible..

thedonal said:
kenny and his lovely missus dagda had kittens last night.

hmm.. i think there's something in the Geneva convention about this sort of thing.. or maybe the bible..
Kennys's from Millstreet, they recognise neither government or treaty out on those wild hills

Man, i thought this thread was about some form of buffet.

Coming from Macroom myself, i'd also like to point out that millstreet people use kittens as washcloths and/or fake mustaches. No shit.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Man, i thought this thread was about some form of buffet.

Coming from Macroom myself, i'd also like to point out that millstreet people use kittens as washcloths and/or fake mustaches. No shit.

Did you go to De La Salle there, ultimate shithole, 5 years of my life spent in that place

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back