Freaky shite.. (1 Viewer)

wild_cat

What do yee think of mediums..

A couple of friends and I messed about with something we shouldnt have the other night and we ended up having to sage out our apartment after some fucked up stuff happened this was on the advice of a medium..

We had to put holy water in all wall corners of the house and call some angel to.

She didnt charge us anything either..

i hate all this stuff..although my aunt went to one of thsoe angel readers last weekend and she was able to tell her loads of stuff about our family and stuff that no-one would know about unless they knew us...some freaky shit..

I know, but i thought it would be a funny thing to say. "We had a load of media around the house last night and they said it was haunted."
Oh right.
I see where you were going with that one now.
It was a joke.

Here... its raining out.
I am going to get soaked on the way home.

Anyway, post up your freaky story too there muffin. For the lads.
Although, I have heard enough about the Mediums. I need to know the other freaky stuff.
Jesus on slices of toast, that sort of thing.

ive never believed in any of that shit..i remember in school some chicks playing with a oujii(sp?) board and saying they got stuck in rooms and whatnot..complete nonsense..

There's no such thing as a genuine medium or psychic and there's no such thing as ghosts. It's all complete and utter bollocks.

Just because the ghosts dont like you Vinnie, doesn't give you the right to start denying them their right to exist.

WoooooOOOOO SCARY!!

does anyone remember that ovaltine add in the 80s that was a cartoon with the character ovaltina and had a song that went

::clef::eek:valtina ovaltina nehnehneh nehneh nehnehneh neena
trapped by spooks its halloweena...::clef::

thats all i remember

It would be some pisser if you did a ouija board and it worked but it was fucking Casper who showed up. That kid is some pain in the hole.

There are worse things to be haunted by than Casper..........

1990_ghost_007.jpg

It would be some pisser if you did a ouija board and it worked but it was fucking Casper who showed up. That kid is some pain in the hole.

That prick out of Kids was called Casper, right? The lad running around giving everyone HIV.
And then they played that Daniel Johnston song.

We are very fucking light on the creepy fucked up stuff on this thread.

And its still raining. I am going to get pissed on coming home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back