freakin Dublin Bus!! (1 Viewer)

Ah, the 78A - a beautiful wonderland of joy.
that was my bus for a long time. always found it pretty entertaining. jaysiz wha.

I felt I spent about half my life on buses when I was in dublin. don't miss bus travel. cork is small. I think I've gotten a bus in cork five maybe six times top. they're pretty annoying. always full of shithead cork teenagers. the worst kind of teenager.

i've been threatened on many a cork bus over the years. once even spat on for no other reason then having slightly long hair. never sit near the back of the bus!

cork routes to avoid: 1,2,3,7,8 (northbound), 12, 14.

ah the number 3 is grand.

was anyone on the 16a from town going to the airport this evening around 7.30?

no but a bus driver was dead sound to me on sunday night.

i was rather gee-eyed coming out of papier Tigre on Sunday night and mistook a 69 for a 66. even after squinting to make sure. anyways, the bus driver was cool and dropped me back to Lucan. that was pretty nice of him.

cork buses are awful, you'd be quicker walking.

i still think the best bus story ever is the ian's one about getting thrown off for panting while reading irvine welsh.

cork routes to avoid: 1,2,3,7,8 (northbound), 12, 14.

what! nothing wrong with that route. never seen any hassle on it. the number 2 is mad though. stones and eggs thrown at it regularly. when i was small the route around knocka/hollyhill was changed every so often, depending on where they were getting the most/least grief. :heart:northside:heart:

my dad's friend is a bus driver and once lost his bus.
he left it at the terminus and went to get a 99 cone. when he returned the bus was gone. a conductor had found it and taken it cos it shouldnt have been left there. obviously he didnt know that and was freakin out having to ring work to say he lost the fuckin bus. i can imagine the big mongo head on him with a melty ice cream cone. what a goose.

The 46A in the evening with the Trinity arts block girls with the chewbacca boots. Ya like so random oh my god.

charming cackle of demon urchins on the 49 last week. about 8 years old they were and proceeded to point in every passgengers face asking them if they were chinese (a few were) then loudly ordered "all chineses off da bus!", then they ran up and down the bus singing some song about asian people. the crack whore mother finally comes up, barely manages a "whist now" and bumbles back downstairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back