freakin Dublin Bus!! (2 Viewers)

English scumbags are a simply frightful breed of scumbag altogether.
The worst kind of scumbag I'd wager.

What about Russian ones? There was a very different kind of scary bred behind the Iron Curtain. I would not want to be a Russian lady or man having to chase the local scumbags off my lawn. If they chopped your head off, it wouldn't even make the news, and definitely it would not be an item on the Russian Gerry Ryan Show.

What about the gurriers in Johannesburg? They must be snapping at the heels of the brits.
or some of the lads around where I live over here...

No, I mean that a very large subsection of English scumbags I've seen seem to have chosen Scumbagging as a career opportunity. They seem to be reasonably wealthy, looked after nippers that were unsure of their role in life, and dropped into the guidance councilor and had a chat.

Have you considered scumbagging at all then Arthur?

Well, I thought about it, I'm just a bit nervous...

Ahh, yes, well here is a video, and I will get you in contact with a lovely active group of scumbags the my son is part of. How does that sound?

ACE Mrs Murray!!

Not all of them now are scumbags of choice, but down in the South of England an awful lot of them seem to be.

Lads in Soweto or Rio de Janeiro are a different class altogether. They would be on the videos that the guidance councilor shows the eager young English nipper from Brighton. They would be on posters on their suburban house's walls.

re: 7 bus stories. I got the 7n from town a few weeks ago and it were well scary

as we left trinity everyone was in top form and people were singing. me n co were sitting half way up on the top floor eating crisps.
moments later "you're a knackerrrr!!" "tinnnker" were being shouted and suddenly a fight erupted. blackrock lads vs sallynoggin/ballybrack hood. it just went on and on. you could nearly hear the noses breaking. so many people got involved, and the bus was shaking from side to side.
i tried to plough on with my crisps, but it was kinda distracting. 3 of the blackrock lads went to leggit downstairs and they turned around and they were gee eyed and blood gushing down their noses.
we thought ah they'll just get off: the end. But nooooo, lads were thrown down the stairs and the fight just went on down there. where all we could hear was girls screaming and the bus driver, a poor nigerian fella, who i reckon was fairly new to the fightlink shouting "get off get off!!". they didn't get off. someone was shouting "DOES ANYONE HAVE A TISSUE IM DEAD SERIOUS!!" as we pulled into blackrock, where suddenly the bus pulled over, the lights turned off, the door was completely shut.
we realised we were outside the garda station. in a mad school-like way everyone on the bus simultaneosly went "oooOOOOOOHHH!". everyone rushed over to the left side of the bus (it could've toppled over).
one lady gard came out, saw the riot and eh ran back inside and came out with 14 gards. during this time someone exclaimed "WELL WORTH A FIVER!!". the lads were taken off. the posh blackrock boys were attended to while the others seemed to be getting arrested. the bus driver gave a statement which took 40 minutes. by the time the bus FINALLY moved, everyone cheered and chocolate fingers were passed around.

apparently this is a regular occurrence on the later 7n.

Some poor woman went into labour on a jam packed outbound no. 40 yesterday evening around 6.30pm.

Some young fella shouts down the stairs - there's a girl up here after goin' into labour!
We were all standing downstairs, and this young one goes "are you serious?". And he's like "yeah!!"

Then the lady is helped down the stairs by someone, and all the women are going "ah jaysus, are ye alright love", and all the male passengers are mildly terrified and dumbstruck.

The female driver was a legend and stopped the bus in mid traffic and called an ambulance. She kept repeating into the phone - "labour - into labour! No, pregnant!" She wanted to wait until it (the ambulance, not the baby) arrived, but the lady insisted on stepping off and waiting at a bus stop with the girl who helped her down. She waited all the same for about 10 mins and then set off again.

That was a first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back