freakin Dublin Bus!! (1 Viewer)

Reets

Supporter
Solutions
God I hate the bus, it's getting worse and worse.
Today, on the way into town I was stuck listen to a man tell his friends aBout a great film he saw the other day, people had locked themselves into a mall to escape zombies, american version of 28days. they found manor street's name hilarious "ohh you cant walk around here if you dont have good manners harharhar", that went on for another 15 mins.
On the way home(on a quiet but packed bus) the stoned guy beside me asked:
him"whats the difference between jam and marmalade?"
me"eh i have no idea"
him" you can't marmalde your dick up a girls ass!"
me"oh god".
Maybe it's time I got a bike.

get a walkman or something.
but yeah, people on the bus annoy me too sometimes.

i don't like it when the bus driver says "where are you going?" when i put in my money and say "one-oh-five please". i'm not trying to fleece DB of 45 poxy cent, i know how much it costs to get to my gaff.

clearly it's dublin people who are getting worse, not the bus.

just what i was thinking

i don't like it when the bus driver says "where are you going?" when i put in my money and say "one-oh-five please". i'm not trying to fleece DB of 45 poxy cent, i know how much it costs to get to my gaff.

i just tell them im going home,usually baffles them enough to shut them up.

The first time I took mushrooms I got on the 39 to Blanch.
There was a man up the front; his face was all cut up.
A kid asked him what happened.
"Bad men", he said.
The kid was satisified by the answer.
I gripped on to the metal bar lying across the length of the seat
in front of me and began to melt into it.
I became the bus, steering it past the black and orange streets
and once again began to solidify into my old corporeal form just
in time for my stop.
As I stepped off, I knew that there would be a part of my heart and
mind in that bus, travelling the streets of Dublin forever.

What are ya sayin?
Dublin Bus is deadly.

Ah the bus is grand once you have your earphones, but annoying busdrivers can get to you at times. A while ago I got the bus from blanch to town and threw a 2 euro COIN into the slot and said 2 euro please. He goes "what age are ye?!" and when I said 21 he goes "its gonna cost ye more than a euro to get to town pal" the face he made was gas when I refered him to the disc of you'venofuckinarguement sittin in the slot but I left it at that.

God I hate the bus, it's getting worse and worse.
Today, on the way into town I was stuck listen to a man tell his friends aBout a great film he saw the other day, people had locked themselves into a mall to escape zombies, american version of 28days. they found manor street's name hilarious "ohh you cant walk around here if you dont have good manners harharhar", that went on for another 15 mins.
On the way home(on a quiet but packed bus) the stoned guy beside me asked:
him"whats the difference between jam and marmalade?"
me"eh i have no idea"
him" you can't marmalde your dick up a girls ass!"
me"oh god".
Maybe it's time I got a bike.

None of this is the fault of dublin bus.

You just hate people.

It was a 39, maybe every other route if fine, and i was wearing earphones, the guy just kept poking me till I paid attention.

I was on the 65 recently, going through Rathgar/Rathmines in the direction of town. A woman got on and asked the driver if the bus was going to Dame St. he said, abruptly, "no, wait for the 15" so she got off. But the 65 does go to Dame St. i was shocked and didn't say 'thank you' when I got off the bus. The end.

41 bus is just dull by comparison with these. Watching the airport grow bigger is about as exciting as it gets. Tourists with €100 notes tryna buy bus tickets is also a commonish occurence. The End.

I was asked 'who the fuck i was, the fucking general or something', and told to 'tell them lads we're gonna get them', by a lovely man, who was screetin in my face the whole time. Then when I got off the bus I was called a garda.

Ah, the 78A - a beautiful wonderland of joy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back