FOX HUNTING! (2 Viewers)

Hector Grey (18 Feb, 2002 04:43 p.m.):
i thought you said 'battered eggs' there for a second and i though, DEADLY, battered eggs, finally. alas....

I hear they sell battered chips in that chipper beside fibbers. If so, they're probably your bet bet for battered eggs

Centra on dame street does scotch eggs.

Bought one thinking it'd be delicious.

Cold and eerie more like.

Battered mars bars: lovely, but just feels wrong. Like incest.

Stuart Little (18 Feb, 2002 04:56 p.m.):
Centra on dame street does scotch eggs.

Bought one thinking it'd be delicious.

Cold and eerie more like.

i think this could be your best ever post stuart. ever.

Hector Grey (18 Feb, 2002 04:23 p.m.):
ignore that it's a fox. imagine instead it was rat hunting. no body likes a rat, specially not mickey spillane.

I like rats. I know they're disease-ridden and aggressive, but they're also intelligent and cute. I watched a bunch of them through the safety of the widnow of a vacant refreshments kiosk in New York, and they're cute little blighters. Having said that, if there were any in my flat I'd get Rentokill in pronto - i like chimpanzees too, but I wouldn't want any of them in my flat either.

My tuppence on the fox hunting subject - if the numbers of foxes need to be controlled, do it humanely. Feck the farmers, let them farm something else.

And, yes, I'm vegetarian (and dairy-free). I'm not against the idea of farming animals for food if they're treated well. I'd rather people didn't eat meat at all, but I'm not such an idealist to think that the whole world will ever give up meat. That the whole world will outlaw blood sports though - that's a conceivable option.

Oh yeah - you can get vegetarian scotch eggs in the Holland and Barrett health food chain over here in Blighty, and they're yummy. They also do Porkless Pies. Also yummy.

wilkommen.
do you notice the way Jesus cheats in all those pictures?

Lollo Rosso (18 Feb, 2002 05:22 p.m.):
Oh yeah - you can get vegetarian scotch eggs in the Holland and Barrett health food chain over here in Blighty, and they're yummy. They also do Porkless Pies. Also yummy.

Don't Holland and Barrett own a chain of abattoirs?
Heard something about one of those chains being dodge.

anyone anyone anyone?

herv (18 Feb, 2002 03:05 p.m.):
anyway, drag hunting is done by means of dragging a trail of fox blood for the hounds to pick up on, is it not? so a fox is killed anyway and i'm sure they're not using roadkill.

Artificially-created hormones are used, not blood. I suppose you could use blood but I can't remember ever hearing of it actually being used.

Stuart Little (18 Feb, 2002 04:56 p.m.):

wouldn't know much 'bout that incest lark.

but i'm sure the battered-mars-bar-feeling-wrong thing is the same kinda wrong feeling as pissing in the sink.

now that's my forte

Stephen (18 Feb, 2002 05:38 p.m
Don't Holland and Barrett own a chain of abattoirs?
Heard something about one of those chains being dodge.

Say it ain't true! I've developed an addiciton to their soya-based snacks! And their Bombay mix rocks!

But it wouldn't surprise me if they're owned by somebody evil. Sigh.

Oh well, it's not like they're the only health food shops around, there are tons in London. But they are the only ones that make Porkless Pies, goddammit.

i still don't get it...stop the foxes being hunted, but fuck it, let's get stuck into a cow and some baby lambs after we have "Humanely" disposed of them by shooting metal bolts into their brains...isn't it ironic, don't you think.

mugwump (19 Feb, 2002 12:33 p.m.):
i still don't get it...stop the foxes being hunted, but fuck it, let's get stuck into a cow and some baby lambs after we have "Humanely" disposed of them by shooting metal bolts into their brains...isn't it ironic, don't you think.

sorry but i'm still safely up on the moral high ground here in veggie land

[1]i said shut up, doyle[/1]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back