Demo against the Hunt Scum. (1 Viewer)

Here is a bloke who posted up some information about a demo, and then other people come in and try to take the piss out off him. At least he has the guts to go out and stand up for what he believes in. He's not there hiding behind his computer slagging off everyone. Peolple should take a leaf out of his book, and go out and do something. It's too easy to sit at a PC all day.

Here is a bloke who posted up some information about a demo, and then other people come in and try to take the piss out off him. At least he has the guts to go out and stand up for what he believes in. He's not there hiding behind his computer slagging off everyone. Peolple should take a leaf out of his book, and go out and do something. It's too easy to sit at a PC all day.

Yeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! woohoo springbreak .|..|.|..|.|..|

agreed. :)

The only reason I'm taking the piss out of him was because of his casual racism in another post.

You don't know how much or how little any of us do, so stop mouthing off.

Maybe if you weren't a mildly racist self-righteous cock peddling bourgeois reformist politics then more people would show up.

rick.jpg

The only reason I'm taking the piss out of him was because of his casual racism in another post.

If telling people that there were travellers who tried to slash up some asian people and Irish people at the circus is racist, then there's something wrong with how you view racism. I'm not a racist, but I do not like travellers pulling out stanley knives. I bet if you were there, and they done it to you, you would be saying how you felt about it. Stop trying to hijack someone elses thread for your own ego. I tell you what, I will start a thread for peoples views on travellers (just for you) so you can mouth off all you want.

Do you mean people should support ALFred for his hunt sabbing or do you mean we should respect his fear of 'knackers'? :confused:

Do you mean people should support ALFred for his hunt sabbing or do you mean we should respect his fear of 'knackers'? :confused:

He just came on to tell people about a demo. People have a choice if they want to attend or not. As for the term your racist term you just used there 'Knackers', why don't you use the new thread to say what you think of them there. If you like them, just say in the new thread.

Damn straight. I've been on a hunt. It's very hard work. And i dont recommend wearing silk underwear whilst in the saddle either.

There, there. Maybe you should read ALFred's previous post before your balls burst in frustration.

edit:http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=590813#post590813

My reference towards travellers was overboard. I apologise for that.
But if people were willing to help us out as much as they are willing to critise and slag me off, we might actually have a bigger impact on the animal abuse situation. There are no grey lines between what is right and what is wrong with fox hunting. It is not about controlling the fox population. During the foot and mouth era when hunting was stopped, there was no rise in the fox population. Most chickens are reared in broiler or battery farms so a fox can't get near them. A fox won't attack a lamb as the ewe is too much of a threat. It doesn't take 40 people on horse back to kill one fox. These people aren't concerned about controlling the fox population or any of the other lame excuses they use. They're scum.
Sabbing is dangerous. Sabs have been hospitalised and killed. Those of us that are dedicated aren't prepared to let the hunters get the better of us. We're still prepared to turn up every season. So, if anyone is prepared to get off their arses and do something, turn up on Saturday.

i saw a program on telly about hunt stoppers, and one of them was such a nasty piece of work and obviously a bit deranged - HE DUG UP SOMEONES GRAVE AND KEPT THE BODY FOR HIS OWN PURPOSES ! Frankly, That kind of mentality scares me, didn't God put animals on earth for our use ? wasn't jesus himself a fisherman !! People that are so right wing like that deserve everything thats coming to them IMHO.

sorry man, i did'nt mean to bring religion into this, just most of the hippies/crusties into this kind of protest would be very devout christians. Trying to point out the hipocrosy of "saving" animals, when jesus himself was a fisherman etc.

sorry man, i did'nt mean to bring religion into this, just most of the hippies/crusties into this kind of protest would be very devout christians. Trying to point out the hipocrosy of "saving" animals, when jesus himself was a fisherman etc.

Jesus was a dick when it came to animals- remember that tiime he exorcised the demons from that lad? what did he do but send the demons into a local herd of pigs who promptly went mad and ran off a cliff?

poor damn pigs

Jesus?

fuck him

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back