That late night drunken rambling type of thread. (1 Viewer)

Oh dear God, did the whole Carlo Giuliani argument actually came up?

If you people knew even half of how things went, of how the policeman in Italy got away protected by the government and the courts, of what a bunch of fascist pricks Italian police are and so on, it would all suddenly become clear.

sarcasm.jpg

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/EPH/9101~Sarcasm-Posters.jpg

If you people knew even half of how things went, of how the policeman in Italy got away protected by the government and the courts, of what a bunch of fascist pricks Italian police are and so on, it would all suddenly become clear.

Ahh now Bob I think everyone on these boards is well aware of the "whole Carlo Giuliani argument". And the Italian cops are legendary in their piggery!!

i'm not denying that the behaviour/existence of riot cops is fucked up, that governments do bad things, and all that standard hand-wringing stuff; i just think that in the case of carlo giuliani, what he did was a fucking stupid thing to do and what happened wasn't at all a surprising outcome. carlo giuliani was not a hero; he was not a martyr - he was an idiot.

Ahahah ironically enough i was drunk when i wrote that.

And Nooly, not saying he is a hero or a martyr or whatever, but the cop was of the worse kind of bastard you can find in the Italian police ranks. I shot at basically point blank range, right to the head (someone in a rush landing a perfect head shot? sounds a bit weird to me) and what happened? Media, police and goverment tried to say that it was an accident then the whole stone deviating bullet theory came up despite there was pictures of the bloody shot moment.

Carlo Giuliani might have been an idiot (depends what way you see it, i suppose), but the cop was a fucking cunt for what he did.

Ahahah ironically enough i was drunk when i wrote that.

And Nooly, not saying he is a hero or a martyr or whatever, but the cop was of the worse kind of bastard you can find in the Italian police ranks. I shot at basically point blank range, right to the head (someone in a rush landing a perfect head shot? sounds a bit weird to me) and what happened? Media, police and goverment tried to say that it was an accident then the whole stone deviating bullet theory came up despite there was pictures of the bloody shot moment.

Carlo Giuliani might have been an idiot (depends what way you see it, i suppose), but the cop was a fucking cunt for what he did.

Wait a minute- are you saying that you were that cop?!
Are you in prison now or what?

http://www.indymedia.ie/article/87740

Heh my bad, hungover typo.

But all that trial bullshit is, as the word says, bullshit. All protesters have been prosecuted and sentenced to quite heavy prison terms in quite a fast and rapid way; yet the trial for the cops is going slow, it's still at the initial stages and guess what? Their crimes are towards the end period set by Italian statute of limiatations for the crimes they are tried for. So most probably the most unlucky ones will spend be sentenced to very short prison terms (most will probably be limited to house arrest) and the luckiest ones will get away without any trouble because the trial "took too long". Don't you find that just funny?

i can't figure out if the smell in my room is from the smoked haddock i just ate...or off my person

not drunk

you're either a sarcastic genius or ...

turns out i'm not that smart after all. just got told the other day that colin conflict is a massive millwall head. the connection is fairly evident now.

either way the riot cops were a coked up bunch of nazis trying to wreck a good buzz and carlo was rock n' roll.

it's no surprise carlo got killed but it definitely won't be a surprise when the crackers are hung from their whips.

Gotta say I'm disappointed the way this thread went, I was fairly drunk when I posted it and as it's one of my favourite Punk songs I just randomly upped the video and lyrics.
I must have learned my lesson as fair few bevvies on me now but alas I have not upped another youtube video.

[improvement][/improvement]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back