Former Soviet Republic album launch August 20th w/ Big Monster Love, At Last An Atlas (1 Viewer)

Re: Former Soviet Republic album launch August 20th w/ Big Monster Love, At Last An A

the second one stood out a mile to me on the first listen, its quite a trip. its a moody record and i couldnt listen every day, but i think i'll be back to it. i mean that positively, in the same way that i dont read paradise lost every morning at breakfast.

Thanks man, that's nice of you to say, very considered.

Re: Former Soviet Republic album launch August 20th w/ Big Monster Love, At Last An A

Just me, got a loop station and a drum/synth sequencer to fill the sound out a bit.

ian doesn know it yet, but i'm going to be jumping in and out, soloing J Mascis style. it'll be tasteful though.

be sure to turn it up real loud to drown out the saps in the smoking area.

this made me think that we need to organise an art project type gig where everyone in the smoking area gets free marching powder and a megaphone, and the quietest acoustic act in existence is invited to play.

Looking forward to this. I hope Ian is preparing in some way RIGHT NOW.

I heard ian is just gonna be pressing play on his laptop

Looking forward to this. I hope Ian is preparing in some way RIGHT NOW.

At 7:56 I was loading a file onto my sampler. So I think that counts.

I heard ian is just gonna be pressing play on his laptop

Like I said, sampler, I may "play" by ramdoming hitting the "yeah" button on the 404.

good times, former soviets best gig i'd say

i obviously would have been there if i wasn't geographically challenged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back