Solutions
On a platform shaped like a HIV positive foetus, a
Website
theppk.com
From the soaraway son, @jimcarroll

Is this worth the money?

Forbidden Fruit 2012 line-up

@ 11:18 am | by JIM CARROLL
So here’s the first draft of the Forbidden Fruit bill for y’all. Action takes place in the grounds of the Royal Hospital, Kilmainham, Dublin 8 over the June Bank Holiday weekend and here’s the day-by-day breakdown as things currently stand:

Saturday June 2
Leftfield
Bloody Beetroots
Booka Shade
Factory Floor
Bear In Heaven
Le Galaxie
Toby Kaar
The Field

Sunday June 3
New Order
Death Cab For Cutie
The Rapture
Death In Vegas
Modeselektor
Austra
Atlas Sound
Grimes
R.S.A.G.
Kool Thing

Monday June 4
Wilco
James Vincent McMorrow
Julia Holter
Beirut
Mazzy Star
Andrew Bird
Field Music
Windings

Tickets are €49:50 (day ticket), €89.50 (two day tickets) and €115 (weekend tickets) plus any additional TM charges they can think of and get away with.

not for me. the only thing i'd love to see is field music, disappointed they're not doing their own dublin show.

from reading reports of how little money they make, they'd probably play my front room for a score though

Really enjoyed it last year. Definitely hoping to make it to the Sunday this year. Really want to catch Grimes and Death Cab for Cutie. And I've been hearing good things about Atlas Sound.

I also like the fact that it's in town

Sunday has the Primavera left-overs.

You forgot to put the "(as previously announced by OTR)" on those bands in the line-up that Jim took some sort of bragging rights over.

I want to see Mazzy Star, Julia Holter and (the yet to be announced) Peaking Lights but not in a fucking tent.

I'll probably go, though. I am weak like that.

There's a couple of bands I'd like to see, but nothing that makes be want to hand over fifty notes to spend half my day queuing for shit booze.

I wouldn't mind going Friday and Monday but this doesn't look possible for some reason as two days passes are only Saturday and Sunday or Sunday and Monday :confused:

Hipster spotting was fun last year & the artisan pro biotic organic fair trade food tents

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back