For the suckers (like me) who have Ire v Ger tics (1 Viewer)

Maybe a green-shirt-and-inflatable-tricolour-hammer protest would get the sense of anger and despondancy across.

some dude giving two tickets away for free on another popular board.

Sure im giving my one away n all. Leaving my mate to watch it, in the Hogan Stand, on his own haha. Sap.

Fuck it. Fuck it all to hell!

Fuck that.

Was hoping we'd lose.

I wasn't initially, but I'm ashamed to say that when the cross came in on 80 minutes I was willing the Cypriot to score in the hope that it'd force Stan out.
Horrific, embarrassing stuff.

well that was bollocks

right, now that thats out of the way can we go back to thinking that andy reid is just a fat championship waster ?

What a shambles, we deserved to lose by at least 2 goals and Stan, John Delaney et al deserve to fuck right off. They've made us a laughing stock and the fact that 16,000 people didn't bother turning up should tell the FAI exactly how we all feel although they got the money in advance so I'm sure they couldn't care less.

I thought Billo was gonna cry at the end
00008ca010dr.jpg

"that was a really sad depressing night tonight"

When Cyprus scored I was quivering with a weird mixture of rage, embarrassment and relief that maybe the goal would ensure that Stan is finished. A bizarre feeling.

Three "lowest points in Irish football history ever" in this campaign. That's some fucking going.

I pray to God that when I wake up he'll be gone.

Fucking hell.. Surely, surely that has to be rock bottom? First time ever I've actually been disapponted to see Ireland equalise. You can only hang on to the hope that the numerous patches of empty seats, people leaving ten minutes early will frighten the shit out of the FAI - that's how it's going to be for the next campaign, if things continue as they are. Cyprus had twice the level of organisation, desire to win etc as we did and looked like they had 2 extra players for most of the match (and fair play to them, they're a much better team than people gave them credit for). Should've been at least 2-0 up at half time. Weird seeing Eamonn Dunphy just too depressed and deflated to be bring out the usual vitriol. If the FAI stick with the current setup they're looking at a long dark road ahead - how exactly do they expect things to improve?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back