For the suckers (like me) who have Ire v Ger tics (1 Viewer)

Aparently during the summer US tour, Hunt gave Stan a load of guff for not calling up his brother Noel - who bangs a few in for Dundee Utd - and for drafting in some college kids instead. Stan is now a little suspicious of Hunt, and thinks he a bit of a malign influence. That's what i heard anyways.

he banged a few in the start of this season but he scored feck all the past few seasons.
think hes dried up again now. but yeah i guess he should have been given a shot seeing as he has played regularly in scotland for the past few seasons and not some college!

anyway i was looking forward to going to croke again tomorrow night until i heard the news that john o shea is back. :rolleyes:

Aparently during the summer US tour, Hunt gave Stan a load of guff for not calling up his brother Noel - who bangs a few in for Dundee Utd - and for drafting in some college kids instead. Stan is now a little suspicious of Hunt, and thinks he a bit of a malign influence. That's what i heard anyways.

Dundee United - they must be about cork city standard and no more. glen crowe - ha ha. what happened to that guy at celtic? o dea, thought he was supposed to be good?.

anyway we are building for the future, yet again as we have been since 1996. most of those players for the future have retired since then though so im not sure where that leaves us. fuck this anyway, my new team is Brazil

Dundee United - they must be about cork city standard and no more. glen crowe - ha ha. what happened to that guy at celtic? o dea, thought he was supposed to be good?.

Darren? The centre half? I think he's in the u-21 squad. Having seen McGeady and Miller and Healy and Stokes falter in England/for Ireland I'm now completely distrustful of any Irish player that looks good in that rinky-dink league.

Darren? The centre half? I think he's in the u-21 squad. Having seen McGeady and Miller and Healy and Stokes falter in England/for Ireland I'm now completely distrustful of any Irish player that looks good in that rinky-dink league.
two words. chris. morris.

stan is a malign influence

that useless balding bastard?
ah here, i was joking... about the whole pointlessness of the lot of it.

Is anyone gonna boo tomorrow night?

I dont think ive ever boo'ed anyone before. I want to boo. I want to boo so bad.

Im nervous.

Boo with your feet by not giving the FAI another penny until they get their miserable house in order. That's what I'm doing. Booing the players achieves absolutely nothing.

Booing with your feet tickles.

Boo with your feet by not giving the FAI another penny until they get their miserable house in order. That's what I'm doing. Booing the players achieves absolutely nothing.

Booing with your feet tickles.

do the players deserve to be booed?

Leave the booing of players to the Brits.
It's bad form.
However, boo Stan when his name's mentioned by all means and if you see John Delaney give him almighty dogs abuse.

I booed the QPR players off at the last match i was at and i have to say it it felt surprisingly good. Dont think the majority of the irish players should be booed though. Boo Stan and throw stuff at john delaney and dont forget to boo john o shea

how can you distinguish who youre booing?
it's a form of protest. how else do we express ourselves. when we win we sing, when we lose we sing. when we're being steered into oblivion by a cunt and his gaggle of fools (delany and stans team) what do we do? The players are alright. at some stage they have to have the balls to say something is wrong too. coming out in defence of their mate stan, when it's fucking clear it's not working.. come on.. they have some responsibility. john oshea... i mean... i mean... fuck it. fuck them.

Wasn't there plans for Irish fans to wear black shirts at the germany game? in a delaney/stan out style protest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back