For the suckers (like me) who have Ire v Ger tics (2 Viewers)

me and stan bowles were in the corporate box hob nobbing with the prawn sandwich brigade. free booze and grub, deadly so it was.
decent enough performance. we looked in charge for most of it other than our strikers choking when they got opportunities.
what happened to schweinsteiger? did he get a bump to the head?

You were?! How did that happen? Lucky bastards.

me and stan bowles were in the corporate box hob nobbing with the prawn sandwich brigade. free booze and grub, deadly so it was.

Its crazy isn't it? I got into that set once at Leopardstown.
Different world altogether. At one point I was standing on this balcony, getting handed little bits of finger food, chatting to Paddy Power (as in the Paddy Power) drinking free G and Ts, with him telling me where I should be laying my money.

Then I got locked.

Its crazy isn't it? I got into that set once at Leopardstown.
Different world altogether. At one point I was standing on this balcony, getting handed little bits of finger food, chatting to Paddy Power (as in the Paddy Power) drinking free G and Ts, with him telling me where I should be laying my money.

Then I got locked.

nice once off experience. the auld bucket seats will never suffice anymore now that ive tasted the good life.

load of bollocks. krauts couldn't be bothered their hole to do anything constructive til podolski came on, we had all the ball and still managed to do fuck all.
o'brien looks a better cb than mcshane and all.
and poor goerge hamilton , oh disaster, no richard dunne for the cyprus game! who gives a fuck? really? give glen crowe a game.

load of bollocks. krauts couldn't be bothered their hole to do anything constructive til podolski came on, we had all the ball and still managed to do fuck all.
and poor goerge hamilton , oh disaster, no richard dunne for the cyprus game! who gives a fuck? really? give glen crowe a game.

Crankypants

neil walked up to croker with a st george cross flag draped over his shoulders. i had to keep holding him back from starting on germans.
he kept shouting "c'mon, lets 'ave it!"

glen crowe? you seen much of him this season?

zayed or behan would be much better options currently.

reid can pass though wha?

glen crowe? you seen much of him this season?

zayed or behan would be much better options currently.

reid can pass though wha?
he can pass. but what's the point if it's to robbie "poxy" keane?

what's the point, stan hasn't a clue. there might be good young players in the squad, but they'll never achieve anything with him in charge. all we can hope for is that out best 11 players are fit and stan plays them in their correct positions. see finnan on saturday, playing in his natural position? he had a blinder. see how fucking simple it is? mcshane will be back, making his as per usual one world class fuck up per game performance. kilbane will be picked again, and why? fuck it, if we have to stick with carsley while steven reid gets fit, then so be it, but why a kilbane? why? never mind that duffer is crocked, hunt! (i know he was suspended, but 48 consecutive games)

I was impressed at all either on Saturday. The Germans strolled to a draw and got what they needed easy peasy. If you even forget about the Cyprus and San Marino debacles, two draws at home and two defeats away to Germans and Czech is rubbish. The Czechs are a spent force and the Germans would have steamrolled us if we played like that and they needed a win.
There's no cohesion in the team and no visible tactics.

Does the phrase "Nil-all moral victory" mean nothing to you people?!

::clef:: Weeeeeee are the champions, my friend::clef::

Sing it with me, Stan...........

_38054570_ssjoy_holland2002.jpg

hunt! (i know he was suspended, but 48 consecutive games)

Aparently during the summer US tour, Hunt gave Stan a load of guff for not calling up his brother Noel - who bangs a few in for Dundee Utd - and for drafting in some college kids instead. Stan is now a little suspicious of Hunt, and thinks he a bit of a malign influence. That's what i heard anyways.

Well there has to be some explanation, or maybe not as Stan is simply thick as shit.
And can Carsley actually kick a ball forward? While Fat Andy is pinging balls all over the shop like Ronnie Whelan, Carsley looks like Ireland's answer to David Batty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back