Football Manager 2005 (1 Viewer)

Stan Bowles said:
Anyone else have an addiction?

i've kept the same game going on and off since it came out and have gone through the odd addictive spell but have to admit i'm looking forward to fm2006 now with chelsea's and liverpool's new squads it should be very interesting. in my fm2005 game i got sacked from the 'pool from fining players too frequently - even though i'd brought them their first european cup and premiership titles for aaaggges. the game is still silly in some ways. took over middlesborough then and eventually won premier and european cup - built a very strong team based mostly on bosman's and unprotected contracts. more game silliness. trying to do the same now with southampton but not having as much luck so have gone off it again for a while. got promoted from the championship but can't challenge 'pool/manure/chelsea/arsenal/'boro yet.

FootballManager.png

snap-apple said:
the game is still silly in some ways. took over middlesborough then and eventually won premier and european cup - built a very strong team based mostly on bosman's and unprotected contracts. more game silliness.
FootballManager.png
I've been playing the same game since I got it, still with QPR, and built a team mostly on Bosmans. I've won everything bar the premiership, including the Champions League. Now THAT is silly. Just reached legendary status too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back