FLOGGING MOLLY DO YOU HATE THEM ? (3 Viewers)

as an american living in america, assuming youve never lived here, what do you think of the level of cynicism and bitterness you encounter on this message board?
do you think its funny or depressing?

darknothing said:
thant was my point americans are fake...

i've been in the states and canada for two and half months and if i am asked if i like flogging molly again i'll fuckin swing for someone, or at parties people putting on flogging molly and expecting i'll be 'buzzed outta it' fuck that noise:p

ramps said:
as an american living in america, assuming youve never lived here, what do you think of the level of cynicism and bitterness you encounter on this message board?
do you think its funny or depressing?
what are you talking about

Flogging molly eh? well they are news to me anyway.
Do they have anything to do with a couple of young lads on the sauce whipping the much beloved statue of filthy old whore Molly malone with their belts?now that i would like to see. or maybe i'm being ironic...groan.

I have to tell you, I know this band, not personally like but their brother and they live in L.A. i think and I heard their albums, too many times I'm afraid, and they're shite on a stick! shite on a stick cos they are a very bad californian imitation of the pogues fuck tha! I urge you, don't waste ur euros!!bog !bog !bog !bog !bog !bog !bog !bog !bog !bog !bog !bog !bog !bog !bog !bog

Brian Conniffe said:
iggy fucking pop, man!

Yes Brian!

Sex, goats, fluffy toys, and Iggy Fucking Pop. Ahh reminds me of my 5th birthday party.

Ohh that reminds me, I have a meeting with my shrink tomorrow.

Absinthe%20Image.gif

+

hulahoops.jpg

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back