Flight Of The Conchords - Season 2 (3 Viewers)

can't believe 3 is gettin no love!
great song
magnolia piss take
seymour cassell listing off his gangs ''the lil enchanters, the hobo lords....''
total lolocaust.

Yep. I thought it was really good.

It's amazing how high peoples standards have become. The quality drops off a little bit and some people are up in arms. It's still a really good show. Not as good as season one but that is more to do with season 2 not going to be able to affect you the way the first one did. It's not new any more. Familiarity really does breed contempt with so many things these days.

Too much 'this free show that I illegally downloaded is not as good as previous ones I illegally downloaded therefor I am angry!' going around.

Not talking about you well-reasoned fellows on thumped but there is a lot of this about.

I thought 3 and 4 were great actually. Up there definitely.
PS - what's the view like from the top of your horse Wilbert?

7 episodes in and I'm professing myself very pleased so far.
"Do you want another cup of tea or d'you want to root me again?"
"On your tippytoes, Brian!"
"How does it feel to have a taste of your own dick medicine?"
Classic stuff.

The last two featuing the Prime Minister have been very good (great Depeche Mode-ish musical number in the newest episode).. Also liked the one with the Australian girl "Keitha". I like the way they're constantly taking the piss out of New Zealand like it's this kind of dismal parochial backwater..

Hey, I'm not saying I'm better than anyone. It just amazes me how little a show has to dip in quality before people get pissed off.

They owe us, God damn it!
I've invested a lot of time & money buying a laptop to illegally download this show.

The least they can do is give me more of the same whilst also making it fresh & new (but not so fresh & new that it loses what made me like it in the first place).

Me too.
It was always a flawed show.

I think the first season only had the 1 storyline.
One of the lads gets a girlfriend which causes tension in the band which results in one of them (usually Brett) leaving the band.

Still funny all the same.

Haven't seen 10 yet but 9 was terrible.
I can barely remember a thing about it apart from the song at the start that wasn't very funny & went on way too long.

WORST.......EPISODE........EVER!!!!!

comicbookguy.gif

Haven't seen 10 yet but 9 was terrible.
I can barely remember a thing about it apart from the song at the start that wasn't very funny & went on way too long.

WORST.......EPISODE........EVER!!!!!

comicbookguy.gif

Was episode 9 the one where Brett tries to hook up with the girl who works in the pet shop (with the 'freaky' song at the end)? I thought that one was actually quite good.. I think it's a good time for them to end the series though, they've been recycling the same fairly limited set of scenarios and plot lines a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back