First Crush! (1 Viewer)

My first crush was Wonder Woman. Oh Jayzus....she often melted me macaroni cheese from across the living room on a saturday afternoon. What a hot sauce bottle she was.

If you read some of the previous posts on this thread you'll see that was tiffany

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Squack
what about sabrina? what was the song she sang?

Boys Boys Boys! With the "revealing" video!

My first telly crush was Mark in Battle of the Planets. (I know he wasn't real, but neither was Penelope Pitsop).
Then I had a very bizarre fixation with Robert Powell as Jesus of Nazareth (but I saw the re-runs lately and he was kind of dishy...)
First pop star crush was Adam Ant.

Sigh. I'm old.

no, still ashamed, but...

wendy james? transvision vamp? baby i don't care? i want your love?
she was really great, velveteen was about the 2nd or third album i bought (on tape as well!) and we had the vinyl single of i want your love as well. heady days.

Originally posted by Juno
I was definitely all about the older men when I was a kiddie. I had a thing for both Harrison Ford and George Peppard (as Hannibal in the A Team). I know age ain't nothin but a number etc but the c. 60 year age gap between myself and George was a bit much!

i was SO about the older men too. harrison ford, pete townshend (all rolling stone's fault, there was a photograph of him in mid-leap with blood flying off his hand), donald sutherland

i'll get me coat

Do you remember "Bits and Pieces, String and Glue....la la la"??

I've been reading this whole thread and I jut can't remember who my first tv crush was and it's starting to annoy me. I'm realy bad at remembering childhood stuff. People always talk about cartoons they watched as a child and this and that which I can never recall. It's a pain. I guess I didn't watch much tv. God when I was wee, the tv we had took about 3 or 4 minutes before the picture would come up. I remember that much, even if I don't remember what came on eventually. I'd imagine I got bored wating for it to come on and toddled off to play in another room. I'm not much good at waiting.

I do remember I absolutely loved Dallas later on.

What were people's makey-uppy games? Me and my brother had this brilliant game, kinda like air-hockey.

It was a bread tray from the supermarket with two 'goals' cut out of the rim at either end. The ball was a 2p piece and the sticks were two ice-pop sticks. Oh the fun!! Seriously it was really good.

God I'm making out like we were dead poor...oh mercy. We weren't, we were fine. We just liked using old shit for toys!

One of my other brothers made us a wrestling ring for our little star wars figures using a square of wood, four nails and elastic bands for the ropes! Classy! The plastic figures loved it.

Roxy

Do any of the girls remember playing elastics in school? or tip the can? or just plain ol skipping.....

Originally posted by Squack
Do any of the girls remember playing elastics in school? or tip the can? or just plain ol skipping.....

Was tip the can a girls game? Ah fuck
One of my makey uppy games was 'beat the crap out of my younger brother', it was fun until he flung a metal soup ladle at me once which thankfully missed me and went handle first through a wooden door.
Also, why does no one play squares any more? Or curbs?
Or make swings out of trees? Or even climb trees for that matter.

Damn computer games, this is all your fault dudley

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back