First Crush! (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by Latex lizzie
....squares rocked! god bless the council for making tarmac line on concrete..I though our neighbourhood were the only people who knew that game. Nice one ed.

i reckon most neighbourhoods thought that, i don't remember anyone who didn't live on our road ever joining in. did you guys have curbs too?

did everyone play two's in school?

or that bastardized version of it where everyone had to join together and if you were the last person free, you'd have about 30 people in a row comin' at ya. That was great.

Nevermind first crushs. We were out in RTE recently and before we knew it a conversation has started about the hot girls who are on our national station at the moment and what were the chances of any of them walking into the canteen while we were there.... I never knew there were so may!

The dark haired weather girl on N2 who couldn't really give a shit if it rains or not!

....squares rocked! god bless the council for making tarmac line on concrete..I though our neighbourhood were the only people who knew that game. Nice one ed.

i still play squares... its the real 'beautiful game'

Myself and some friends had serious discussions about how squares should be an Olympic sport - think about it!
Only problem is, you'd have to play it in some housing estate in Swords and take wee breaks when someone shouted 'CAR!' (perfect for TV, now that I mention it)
Come to think of it, it'd be about the only Olympic sport Ireland would have a chance of winning. 'Course the dirty Brazilians would cotton on quick enough. Portugese-speaking bastards.

Oi, Lizzie - did you quit reading your PM's post-lent?
Ya bitch.

we used to say 'car-sies'... when we were small everything had to be followed with 'ies' i think its cos we couldnt speak properly

you lay first no hit second keepies no quits no chicken outsies

David Attenborough

Michael York - in Manimal

David Hasslehoff

I see connection now with the animal thing - and I'm not proud of the David Hasslehoff one.

Originally posted by Squack
Do any of the girls remember playing elastics in school? or tip the can? or just plain ol skipping.....

in my estate there was an elastics obsession which lasted about 3 years, we had the hugest fights about the rules, probably spent more time arguing then playing the stupid game.

did you make yours from loads of elastic bands looped together or the sewing stuff ?

once i got fancy yellow and pink elastic, i was sooo popular for about a week ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back