First Crush! (1 Viewer)

I think we're alone now, there doesnt seem to be anyone around!

jaysus bring on the 80s

while we're on the eighties...

"Stop!" by Sam Brown

all that you had was all I had in me,
did you never realise I had come to depend on you
da-dah dah dah, da-dah dah
do-do-be-do-duh doo-ooo-ooh
oh, woh, woo-ooh,
you'd better stop (STOP!)
before you go and break my heart
you'd better stop (STOP!)
before you tear me all apart
ooo-ooo-ooooh,
you'd better stop

one girl who, by virtue of the fact that she smoked far too many fags, had the most amazing voice, although not anywhere near the much-lamented, recently-departed, gorgeously-husky-toned-vocal-stylings of Nina Simone (who, it goes without saying FAR exceeds Sam Brown, but anyway)

didn't fancy her either, but

Originally posted by Squack
and the cosby show aswell, whatever happened to theo?

he was in that show on sky one with luke perry a while ago... jeremiah or something

Sue Ellen from Dallas [I dunno why, I just had the crush]
Mrs H, after all she was GOWaJas.

Heather Locklear as 'Stacy' on T.J. Hooker.... wow!

Yep Herv, Tiffany ruled.

Belinda Carlisle too.

Definitely Lynda Carter as wonder woman but I preferred her as Diana Prince [is that correct?]. It was the whole 'hair tied tightly back + glasses' thing.

If any woman wants to make me hers, she just has to dress like a late 70's/early 80's intelligent secretary type and that's it... game over.

Like *that* is gonna happen :rolleyes:

goodnight y'all.

Originally posted by egg_

And I had a girlfriend when I was in playschool (don't recall ever speaking to her, I just remember watching her in the playhouse and telling my parents she was my girlfriend)

Yeah I still do that.

-Thayl

Originally posted by Pantone247
did Belinda chase the dragon?

.yup. chased it ,caught it,injected it,took it out for a romantic dinner.The dragon then asked her to marry it,she declined on the grounds that inter reptilian/human love could bring forth strange fruit from their union,whereupon the dragon got a bit miffed shook the table and melted the lovley flowers that were in the vase on the table. Belinda got angry and told him to not"be such a baby" and the dragon blushed as the waiter came over to take their dessert order(secretly he felt a bit embarrsed) belinda was too angry to enjoy the cheescake she had ordered.They shared a taxi home and when he went for his goodnight kiss she turned her cheek.Embittered he took to drinking and now lives in a skip at the back of the ballyfermot and was last seen begging for change on the ha'penny bridge with an empty k.p. chewing gum box.

what about Sarah Jessica Parker in "Girls just wanna have fun"? Has anyone noticed that 80's movies had that feel-good-i'm-the-best-in-the-world thing going on alot. Short circuit 2 had that brilliant ending with that song...I'm a hero, i'm gonna live forever...... Top Class stuff.

Originally posted by Bad_Penny_Model
my so -called life...
ah yes... remember the camp guy aswell...
so nice though... claire danes

Mangela

ha ha
mangela

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back