First Crush! (3 Viewers)

Originally posted by egg_
Sabrina out of Charlie's Angels

YES! Kate Jackson (Mrs. King?) I had a massive crush on her. Best sense of humor and the safety of her brains! One day I was told that she was going to be driving the school bus because she was the aunt of this girl at school (NOT)...I was so sad when she didn't turn up.

Trivia: Kate was offered the lead role in the movie Kramer vs. Kramer but Spelling wouldn't let her out of her contract to make the picture. The part was given to Meryl Streep. Meryl went on to get the Oscar. OUCH!

Originally posted by enchance
what d'ya mean?

pre-pubescent Casper style?

or

Huge knockers Opposite of Sex style?

I'll take the latter.

if you've seen her in ally mcbeal i think squak means the third incarnation of ricci - skinny no-tits bug-eyed ricci. still cute though.

for me i think it was the blonde bimbo from Three's Company, my tastes have changed.

hmmm...interesting. i don't watch ally "anorexic" mcBeal but Christina was looking a bit chubby. Maybe that's a pre-requiste of appearing on that show, you've got to look unhealthly thin!

i dont really know but i think me in general go for the chubbier women then the anorexic type!
unless you're harrison forde

Originally posted by enchance
That show was great. D'ya remember the big fat assed purple haired girl? She was minger.

jenny kelly? ah yis...

What was the sequel to that series called? "The girl from the day after tomorrow" or was it just "The tomorrow girl"?[/B]

Tomorrow's End. I don't remember it that well at all though.

That's really tough to answer but the "buck rogers" lady and Daisy from Dukes of Hazzard defintely stick out.

As for non television has to be Princess Leila (boring , i know)

Originally posted by Anthony
That's really tough to answer but the "buck rogers" lady and Daisy from Dukes of Hazzard defintely stick out.

As for non television has to be Princess Leila (boring , i know)

Hmm it seems Daisy for Dukes is doing remarkably well, and you have all failed to mention Wonder Woman, Bionic Woman, Farrah Fawcett in Charlie's Angels etc.

Originally posted by Squack
ITS NOT MIRIAM IT MARION YOU FOOL
SHE USED TO WEAR THE ORANGE DUNGAREES

Ah yes.. that's it. You'd know because you watched it until you were twelve.

The first in a long line of crushes on lesbos.... Ellen De Lesbian, yer one Melissa Porridge, Jenna Jameson, Sister Wendy... and so on and so forth

Originally posted by Knacker
Ah yes.. that's it. You'd know because you watched it until you were twelve.

thats because you forced me to by tying my legs to the telly table legs and keeping my eyes open with sharp instruments
fool

Mostly, I much preffered Conl. Dering in silver spoons when she had dark hair...mostly

silver spoons now there's a memory,,
and the cosby show aswell, whatever happened to theo?

Originally posted by Squack
ITS NOT MIRIAM IT MARION YOU FOOL
SHE USED TO WEAR THE ORANGE DUNGAREES

yes, but after she was shown on page two of the Independant about 10 years ago with her tits out (no really, this is true), that kind of ruined it for me.
The whole Madonna/Whore thing just didn't fit with the Bosco image.

however...

Barbara Eden, "I Dream of Jeannie"
Elizabeth Montgomery, "Bewitched"

didn't fancy them, just the best programs on telly 15 years ago by a long shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back