First Crush! (2 Viewers)

the two chicks in the lamborgini in the cannonball run, and the two that wern't mrs. king in charlies angels, caused rumblings in the trowser dept...

before that it was sally feild as Gidgit, I actually thought i was going to marry her awww

The Magnum pi thing belongs to another thread entirly

According to my mother I went through a phase of flashing my willy at pretty ladies on the television.. I only wish I could remember who stirred such a drastic sexual awakening at such an early age. Needless to say, I have no memory of this behaviour.
What I do remember was sighing out loud, in front of my brother, while looking at a picture of Leeroy? from Fame. 'Aaaahhh, Leeroy'. This troubled me until I fell head over heals in love with the lovely Christine Cagney.

probably either jody from the fall guy (gimme a break - I was 11 years old)

heather9.jpg

or Daisy Duke.

I was definitely all about the older men when I was a kiddie. I had a thing for both Harrison Ford and George Peppard (as Hannibal in the A Team). I know age ain't nothin but a number etc but the c. 60 year age gap between myself and George was a bit much!

Sabrina out of Charlie's Angels, also Debbie Harry and Dana
Developed a crush on one of my uncle's girlfriends too, was fascinated by her red-nail varnish apparently
And I had a girlfriend when I was in playschool (don't recall ever speaking to her, I just remember watching her in the playhouse and telling my parents she was my girlfriend)

ah them school days, when you could claim you had a girlfriend but all you did was stare at her from across the playground and say i wish i could pull her hair or swap fancy paper with her

Originally posted by herv
Katharine Cullen, Alana from "The girl from tomorrow".

the 3 dots on her face.

did it for me every time.

That show was great. D'ya remember the big fat assed purple haired girl? She was minger. What was the sequel to that series called? "The girl from the day after tomorrow" or was it just "The tomorrow girl"?

There wasn't a great amount of good looking wimmin' on tv shows. however, the older woman would have been the mother from Bewitched and the younger woman would have been that annoying daughter on Cybil.

But Christina Ricci kicks all their asses.

Originally posted by enchance
That show was great. D'ya remember the big fat assed purple haired girl? She was minger. What was the sequel to that series called? "The girl from the day after tomorrow" or was it just "The tomorrow girl"?

There wasn't a great amount of good looking wimmin' on tv shows. however, the older woman would have been the mother from Bewitched and the younger woman would have been that annoying daughter on Cybil.

But Christina Ricci kicks all their asses.

is that christina ricci pre or post ali mcbeal?

Originally posted by Squack
is that christina ricci pre or post ali mcbeal?

what d'ya mean?

pre-pubescent Casper style?

or

Huge knockers Opposite of Sex style?

I'll take the latter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back