Finnish band seeks pigeon hole - and gigs! (1 Viewer)

contrariwise

Website
www.easpameasa.cjb.net
Last summer in Helsinki, the easpa lot were treated to an outdoor gig of MOJAKKA, they are punx 'n anarcho heads playing "humpa" music [i would describe humpa as a type of trad but more marching band style] and the odd classic finnish punk cover on acoustic instruments. Most of the songs are in Finnish and would deal with worker's rights, social justice kinda themes. Good drinking music and you coud also dance to it with your maiden aunt.

Well i would like to help them with a tour in late september, would any of the usual suspects be interested in putting them on.....
any advice or ideas for putting on a punk band who don't play "punk rock" in your town would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I have ghost mice playing acoustic in my work on june 7th and hope this to be the first of many acousticy gigs if it goes well so you can put me down for a wednesday night in new ross if that any use

Listenign to these now, probably the maddest cd i got in a long time, the singers deadly, the music is pure massive glasses of beer in mountain top village with the mad locals kind of stuff.

we can prob put u on in belfast, depending on the dates. trad/punk/acoustic goes down rly well up here. (except lynched maybe for some reason lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back