Finlay Quay (1 Viewer)

kmastering

Website
Visit site
I don't pretend to be a big fan or anything but I just went to his gig and it was awful. He just sat there on his own with his electric guitar and played cover after cover. You could barely hear the gig over the chatter and smashing pint glasses! Whelans should put up a wire mesh screen in front of the stage for those sort of gigs!

Mr Quaye has the honour of being the only live performer ever to send me to sleep, had a wonderful half hour kip during his set at slane in 1998.(not having slept for about 2 days beforehand does take some of the credit for it though)

God that Slane gig by him was awful. At least i got a chuckle out of my friend hitting the drummer with a jaffa cake.

i fell asleep during mogwai at all tomorrows parteees. they did that cool song where it starts all quiet and shit and goes all loud and shit. they all like rockin out and stuff. 'black sunday' is one of my favourite albums ever. i've pretty much listened to it non stop whilst studying for most of the "big" exams i've ever taken since i was 15 or whatever.
ed - check out Freeways album - it's seriously amazing. or just download "what we do" with jay-z and beanie sigel (is he in jail?) and 'flipside' with peedi crakk.

andrew

RAD-ALARM said:
i fell asleep during mogwai at all tomorrows parteees. they did that cool song where it starts all quiet and shit and goes all loud and shit. they all like rockin out and stuff.

i love that song! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back