finding the time to get a haircut.......... (1 Viewer)

I can't decide whether Tony & Guy is for lam(e)oids or not.

My girlfriend has recounted her experiences in Tony and Guy to me. She goes in and asks for this and that and they go "yes, okay... we'll do that" . And then they cut a mullet. And nobody is happy.

You'll be the first to know.

Seriously, do they do good burd-cuts?

yer man is a mate of my girlfriends and hes been there for 3 years.
they all seem to be good at their jobs. i dunno how good they are with girl cuts but imagine them to be good as my hair more usually than not resembles that of a girls.

isn't the free hair cut thing a bit like doing it yourself? in that it could either go really really wrong and you accept that hair grows/hats are deadly, etc, or it could go really really right and you'll get to be so smug every time someone asks about it that it compensates a little for the bad cuts...

i figured out a while ago that i'd rather fuck it up myself than have someone else do it, but maybe i've just got a low tolerance to combs jabbed into ear piercings and always ending up with something feathered or layered.

i don't get haircuts.

i also don't "get" them.

get me?

i await the hairless end product of human evolution with an anticipation that borders on the obscene.

fuck hair.

i went to the Walldorf barber near o'connell bridge yesterday. Got the best hair cut i've had in ages. I'll be going back.
yep thats a good spot. there's an indian guy who gives you a head massage (no cackling please) after he cuts your hair.

I plan on a haircut tonight. off to the polish barber across the road from where i live for what they term "scissor on top".

i went to the Walldorf barber near o'connell bridge yesterday. Got the best hair cut i've had in ages. I'll be going back.

is that where chino moreno goes for a haircut?

If you go to herman's clip joint of Grafton St you can get a student haircut for €5. I went there a while back but I'm afraid the girl didn't learn much. I felt bad about only paying a fiver so left a fiver tip, leaving me feeling conflicted, as I could have bought a book about five musketeers with the money.

PS: 160 pages into the three musketeers and still no explanantion for why they don't use muskets.

because it would end in teers?
pun-war.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back