finding the time to get a haircut.......... (1 Viewer)

I am deeply offended.

Be offended. Be very offended.

Seriously though. A mate of mine had hair a woman would die for. It was lustrous and down to his arse. You coudn't imagine him without it. Then he got it cut short and you couldn't imagine him with it. He looked about ten years younger .

I just realised the barbers around the corner from my place opens at 8:30am during the week. I can pop in for a quick trim before work. Nice.

I look like an alter boy with short hair. I had the the flaxen mane of a spartan warrior not so long ago. It was amazing hair. But its gone now. It went as soon as the missus asked if she could straighten it. I miss my beautiful, beautiful hair. Woe is my scalp.

It's been about 6 months since I cut my hair and I've a full beard but grow weary of them so recon I'll get out the old razor tonight and shave my entire head and face.

I was way too busy for a cut and somehow made it though the really bad phase. So now I'm just going to see how long I can go without a cut. Although it's in shite condition.

After a certain age, long hair on a man is........... undignified.

Tell that to Willie Neslon, Dinosaur Hunter

When Im old I will have long silver hair like the baddie in Twin Peaks

Bob hair

not the haircut

which is also called 'bob'

pete i always thought you'd be a 2 back and sides man myself.
way to rock the flowing locks.
i hate getting my haircut, mainly because barbers havnt a fucking notion how to cut long hair on men.
got my mum to cut my hair a few times and i ended up with some crazy bowl head action.

I recently went to get my hair cut- it was the first time Id paid someone to do it for about 20 years. Went back there a few times because I knew no better, but when they started trying to do a Coronation Steet on me I vowed never to return

The one near The ha'penny bridge inn/temple Bar Square

that's a real mans barbers

Sam's barber's on Monday or Tuesday for 7 quid. You can't beat that.

Them were the days, I used to work around the corner, only thing is they tend to not cut it quite as short as you'd like, specially at the back I think, cause I found myself going back every couple of months... still for seven quid, y'know...

All yer talk of hair cuts, at least yas have a hair to be cutting. I can barely remember having enough hair to need cutting.

I know what you mean. I make a point of checking the back before leaving the chair to ensure it's short enough. The rest I can always shorten when I get home but the back is more tricky...

Sam's is great. Except for having to engage in banter with yer wan...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back