finding the time to get a haircut.......... (3 Viewers)

I cut me own last night while watching the telly. I just chopped random bits off it as I saw fit without the aid of a mirror. It looks alright today although I haven't checked the back of it. It's probably mad looking back there.

I just got my hair cut short after 3 years of non-cutting and I recommend it.
After a certain age, long hair on a man is........... undignified.
At least thats what my boss told me.
fuck your boss. i'm 35 and am perfectly entitled to have a mid life crisis now if i want. plus, i'm in a job where nobody really gives a shit what i look like.

I just got my hair cut short after 3 years of non-cutting and I recommend it.
After a certain age, long hair on a man is........... undignified.
At least thats what my boss told me.

Long hair makes you look older if you're a man, so you just have to cut it when you reach a certain age. There's a fine line between cool, unorthodox young male with long hair and weird, past-it, oulfella who thinks he's great with his stupid hair.

Long hair makes you look older if you're a man, so you just have to cut it when you reach a certain age. There's a fine line between cool, unorthodox young male with long hair and weird, past-it, oulfella who thinks he's great with his stupid hair.
Well I think i'm great with my stupid hair.

Well I think i'm great with my stupid hair.

Yes, but you run the internets. That's allowed. It's expected of you. It's like the way you're allowed go into the Little Man shop on Liffey Street (it has little tiny men for sale in it, it's not a shop for little men) but other, regular haired people can't.

Yes, but you run the internets. That's allowed. It's expected of you. It's like the way you're allowed go into the Little Man shop on Liffey Street (it has little tiny men for sale in it, it's not a shop for little men) but other, regular haired people can't.
On one or two misguided occasions I may have melted tin as a child, but I have never, ever been in one of those shops.

I am deeply offended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back