FIGHTING A LOSING BATTLE (2 Viewers)

Way I see it Lefty if your going to insist on being a "comedy" "poster", if that's to be your "schtick" I don't think it's unreasonable for people to expect a certain standard of humour, and to complain or comment if they don't feel that standards being met.. I'm mean otherwise it's just a bunch of idiots with accses to google image search posting in caps locks all the time, isn't it.

I mean we could all do that if we wanted couldn't we, roll over and become a moron, it'd be a damn site easier then trying to be intellegent, hopefully ocassionally witty and at the very least somewhat relevant...

Send them all to bloody Boards.ie thats what I say

I don't agree whatsoever. The regular "thumped isn't funny anymore" ranting doesn't improve anything and definately isn't funny to read.

Lets agree to disagree.

I don't agree whatsoever. The regular "thumped isn't funny anymore" ranting doesn't improve anything and definately isn't funny to read.

Lets agree to disagree.

ha ha ha ha

you had to edit the PANTONEAQUANODO, ha ha ha ha, it's all very well sticking up for the little arse monkey, but you must have realised how stupid posting that sort of gibberish ends up making posts look :) :)

lets never fight again

I didn't see his reply and i thought i'd spare you another quando. Strange how you found that so funny you weirdo.

Now, lets leave it at that.

For the record i think that anyone who uses that 'gorilla mot...' catchphrase should have their fingers crushed. Not that me saying that will stop the fuckers doing it every fucking day.

I didn't see his reply and i thought i'd spare you another quando. Strange how you found that so funny you weirdo.

For the record i think that anyone who uses that 'gorilla mot...' catchphrase should have their fingers crushed. Not that me saying that will stop the fuckers doing it every fucking day.
Gorillas Mot As Scare Now.

I haven't seen it in a long time. Excepting Lord D's post above

Gorillas Mot As Scare Now.

ALLAHQUAANNDO!!!

Well what you have to say about Gorillas, and trust me I found it as annoying as anyone... actually probably more so I wager as I seem to have a low tolerance for this crap... it was a "catch phrase" or sorts used by a few people... Allah whatever, is just one nonsene phrase being typed by one lone person day after day after day... it's just sort of sad...

actually I'm going to put the idiot on my ignore list and we can just stop talking about it, then I'm going to go for some lunch

Forget the internet. Christ, for all i know janer's sound. I just dont care either way. You need to meet osama van halen. Bring a some milk, he'll take care of the Kahlua. You two wont be able to take your ears off each other after.

GORILLASMOTASQUAREDO, YEAH!!!!
ALLLRIGHT.

Well what you have to say about Gorillas, and trust me I found it as annoying as anyone... actually probably more so I wager as I seem to have a low tolerance for this crap... it was a "catch phrase" or sorts used by a few people... Allah whatever, is just one nonsene phrase being typed by one lone person day after day after day... it's just sort of sad...

actually I'm going to put the idiot on my ignore list and we can just stop talking about it, then I'm going to go for some lunch

SUPERCANS?

This whole 'supercans?' nonsense is awful. It lacks the relevance, pathos and intelligence that I expect from internet messageboard humour.

Last night, somebody stole all the toilet seats from Scotland Yard.

A police spokesman said they have nothing to go on.

tworons16.JPG

Copyright of The Two Ronnies.

A policeman stopped me the other night, he taps on the window of the car and says: 'Would you please blow into this bag, Sir'. I said: 'What for, Officer?' He says: 'My chips are too hot'

Tommy Cooper

tommyc.jpg

I enjoy an ALLAHWHATEVER as much as I enjoy a tasty burger. So there Pants. So. There.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back