FIGHTING A LOSING BATTLE (1 Viewer)

Osama Van Halen

DE-REPPED FOR TALKIN' ABOUT BURGERS.

YOUZE ARE FIGHTING A LOSING BATTLE. ONE OF MY MEATY MEN WILL COUNTER ACT YOUR BAD JUJU.

JUST FOR THAT I'M GONNA EAT LOADS OF MEAT TODAY. AND TOMMORROW.

DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO. JESUS. YOU DON'T FIND ME KICKIN' UP A STINK ABOUT THE STEVE ALBINI SALAD..( FOR THE RECORD, IT'S A BIT LIMP AND COULD DO WITH DRESSING UP)

PATTYQUAANNNNDO!!

You were derepped for talking about burgers where my kitchen butchery story didn't even raise an eyebrow... there's no justice in the world!!

i bet it was vegan aoife
I'D SAY IT WAS THE OWNER OF EDDIE ROCKETS.. HE'S GONNA LOOK LIKE A SHMUCK WHEN THIS BOBO'S PLACE TAKES CONTROL.

A VEGAN BURGER!! 3 VEG BURGERS... LADY VAN HALEN GAVE IT TWO ENTHUSIASTIC HUMMUSES UP. MOST GAFFS DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH VEG IN THE BUILDING.

BROKEN ARM!!!, TELL THESE VEGGIES ABOUT THE FESTILADA. OH YEAH.

ALLAHQUAANNNDO!!!

Eat your greens kids.

eddie_van_halen1.jpg

Haha, it was you ya petty cunt.

Couldn't have been me, I was in the Home Recording forum reading an engrossing post about microphone pre-amplifiers when it happened...

all I'm saying is, we've all taken a de-repping once in a while, and none of us have felt the need to have start a thread to whinge about it

I actually wish I knew who did it so I could give them some rep frankly

Couldn't have been me, I was in the Home Recording forum reading an engrossing post about microphone pre-amplifiers when it happened...

all I'm saying is, we've all taken a de-repping once in a while, and none of us have felt the need to have start a thread to whinge about it

I actually wish I knew who did it so I could give them some rep frankly

A whinge is worthwhile if its funny.

What were you doing over in Home Recording? Shouldn't you have been policing the lifestyle section critiquing peoples senses of humour?:p

A whinge is worthwhile if its funny.

What were you doing over in Home Recording? Shouldn't you have been policing the lifestyle section critiquing peoples senses of humour?:p

Way I see it Lefty if your going to insist on being a "comedy" "poster", if that's to be your "schtick" I don't think it's unreasonable for people to expect a certain standard of humour, and to complain or comment if they don't feel that standards being met.. I'm mean otherwise it's just a bunch of idiots with accses to google image search posting in caps locks all the time, isn't it.

I mean we could all do that if we wanted couldn't we, roll over and become a moron, it'd be a damn site easier then trying to be intellegent, hopefully ocassionally witty and at the very least somewhat relevant...

Send them all to bloody Boards.ie thats what I say

Way I see it Lefty if your going to insist on being a "comedy" "poster", if that's to be your "schtick" I don't think it's unreasonable for people to expect a certain standard of humour, and to complain or comment if they don't feel that standards being met.. I'm mean otherwise it's just a bunch of idiots with accses to google image search posting in caps locks all the time, isn't it.

I mean we could all do that if we wanted couldn't we, roll over and become a moron, it'd be a damn site easier then trying to be intellegent, hopefully ocassionally witty and at the very least somewhat relevant...

Send them all to bloody Boards.ie thats what I say
ALLAHQUAANNNDO!!!

I GET LOADS OF DE-REPPIN'. I FIGURED IT WOULD BE FUN LASHIN' UP A BURGER THREAD SEEIN' AS THE 'BURGER' THEME WAS POPPIN' UP LOADS. YOU FIGURED YOU'D GO ON ONE OF YER RIDICULOUS 'MAN OF EQUALITY' BUZZEZ. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

DON'T TAKE IT SO SERIOUS. IT'S ONLY A BURGER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back