Fight For Women's Right to Choose! (1 Viewer)

harry.jpg

So is it not a person when you actually feel it move when you speak to it.

You'll definitely change your opinion on this one when you come around to have kids.
Recently a kid was born after 20 weeks in the womb and survived. You can have an abortion at 24 weeks in the UK - that's far too late.

huh? I never drew the line of what is actually a person or not, just that it does happen.

There is a heartbeat after emm, like roughly 20 days. And a spinal chord earlier. After 10 weeks, or even before, it definitely looks like a human. At 20 weeks there are a lot more things going on.

Like... yeah, for me its ok to terminate at 10 weeks. Even though it looks human.
20 weeks... dunno it seems kind of late to me, but the argument that you can give birth and there is a chance it will survive so its too late doesn't make sense for me. This date moves back and back, ultimately human fetus could at no point be raised in a human uterus at all. So, yeah... I dunno.

edit... so I mean, its fucking rough. Its rough all round. Its not a nice thing to think about, or to do, and its really divisive. Its a horrible topic, but, yeah. No harm for it to be talked about obviously.
Just thought I would stick that in there.
Abortions are icky.

#1 I now know that people who know/respect each other are less likely to disagree with each other, this is wrong.

#2 I already know that Brain is a female version of me.

#3 I don't like when Flashback and I disagree on a subject. (see #1?)

:)

ha ha ha.
I still love yeh Janer.
4Life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back