FIFA 10 (1 Viewer)

I've not been playing much, so my pro is still pretty amateur.
I'll be on this evening though.

I've not been playing much, so my pro is still pretty amateur.
I'll be on this evening though.

Not sure what stats my pro has at the moment but I do know I just finished my first season. Started off in the Sligo Rovers reserves, made my way into the first team and cracked into the international squad. Just transferred to Genoa. I'd be up for some club action soon but not sure when i'll have a chance, possibly wed/thurs.

the-scream.jpeg

that lag was pretty horrific
some nice goals, but!

True, but goals only win games when you score more than the other team.

I can't help but thinking the prix are like Ireland, playing the way Dunphy would want us to play. Some nice passing and skill going forward but ultimately we're being found out by the better opposition. We need a Trap figure to cement the defence and just try to nick one.

Yeah, that lag was weird. It cleared up later on though and we had a grand game or two. Very true - we need to get a bit of steel into our play. I genuinely think if we put a bit of practice in, we'd be a decent outfit. How's about Sunday...?

fifa 10 on the wii is shite, nothing like fifa on any other console my psp copy is even fuckin better than it, its like a football game u play at an arcade, thank christ i downloaded it and didnt buy it, meh

Here, does anyone know if it's possible to play Fifa 10 off-line, with a couple of other guys - with one guy as "Any" and the other two lads controlling indivual players only?

Here, does anyone know if it's possible to play Fifa 10 off-line, with a couple of other guys - with one guy as "Any" and the other two lads controlling indivual players only?

No idea how to do that, or if you can. You trying to groom a club of your own?

You can get your mates to help you out in your BAP season if you choose Multiplayer.
Other than that, no.
Pretty stupid, huh?

fifa 10 on the wii is shite, nothing like fifa on any other console my psp copy is even fuckin better than it, its like a football game u play at an arcade, thank christ i downloaded it and didnt buy it, meh

FIFA 10 is like a football game you play at an arcade on the Xbox too. It's a ridiculous game, full of errors and comedy football that is more like basketball to watch.
Plus you may as well play every match against 1 of either Chelsea, Barca, Man U, or Inter.
I'm gonna give Pro Evo a go and hope to fock they haven't ruined it.

Playing FIFA 2010 lots now and while it's fun it's def not up to the standards of Pro Evo 5 or 6.
You felt like you were shooting and in tackles in them versions.
This is just too light....
PES10 demo I tried recently again but the players turning circle is just too restricting, Fifa they turn pretty freely.
I do like the way in Fifa you can't dribble right thru like last years PES...
But there is too much running of the ball in Fifa and you can be sliced right open from your own corner.
Chips are too easy but I do like the sidefoot shot.
Also after getting used to the full license on Fifa I'll be pretty pissed at having to go back to a non licensed Arsenal.
The crowd is better in Fifa then PES but it could still be improved.
The basketball mode that Cormac refers too is I assume the way you can pass pass pass at a 100mph without the other person getting near the ball, On my day I can play like Arsenal ;) and online I've come across a few good players who play it at 200mph. :D

All them other punters got bored of it in seconds.
I missed the league yoke too.
Then again, all I do with the Xbox is play this against Dudley.

So is there a Thumped Be A Pro Club running or what? Can I join?
Be A Pro online is the only thing that has me still playing FIFA.

If you see me around chuck me an invite joss, make a change from shooting things in the face.

Eccelente. I'll be all go once I get to this weekend's deadline.
I may have missed some FIFA-ing before what with the lousy RROD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back