FEMINAX__URBAN MYTH? (1 Viewer)

what about having your dislocated hip popped back into place on the pitch and the physio accidentally trapping you bollock in the socket - than having to re pop the hip to get your ball back out where it belongs.

tsk. how could he trap your bollock in the socket? its not as if the leg physically detaches altogether and the socket opens up and the bollock can be put in, is it? still though, i almost had a stroke reading that.

i walked down the garden in me sandals yesterday and got stung on the toes by nettles

what THE FUCK is wrong with sandals? think about the state of your feet when the state pathologist removes your manky runners after you've collapsed and died of sunstroke

All of the above made me laugh out loud. A LOT.

i'd be afraid to let my bare skin touch the floor of the international.

I agree wth that!!

i fucking love thongs. im in them for most of the year.

havaianas are, hands down, the best brand i've come across. they're comfy and sturdy and have nice designs.

hav-leo-pink-p.jpg

footwear of this sort is perfectly acceptable. as long as they aren't teamed with socks or some weird shit.

havaianas are, hands down, the best brand i've come across. they're comfy and sturdy and have nice designs.

hav-leo-pink-p.jpg

footwear of this sort is perfectly acceptable. as long as they aren't teamed with socks or some weird shit.

Don't they like hurt the bit between your toes where the thong bit is? They do that to me :(

Red(tape)Menace blemmed a football right into some dude's nads there on saturday. The guy was bunched over face on the ground crying. I know this pain. It is absolutely horrific. The dude wouldn't get up. So the game was paused until he could stand. Next thing is - he's running about again like nothing happened.

5 minutes later, a guy from his team blemmed the football back at that poor sap's nuts and down he went, wailing.

Sometimes, life just ain't fair.

DSC00604_JPG.jpg

hahahaha

hav-leo-pink-p.jpg

Do they do boys ones? My reefs have a way too thin a sole.

hav-leo-pink-p.jpg

the problem i'd have with these kinda things is theres no heel support. you can't walk too far with the back of your shoes flapping about. i do sometimes wear socks with my sandals - its fine. you might need them when the weather isnt quite warm enough yet for no socks

is that red(tape)menace with the ball?

the problem i'd have with these kinda things is theres no heel support. you can't walk too far with the back of your shoes flapping about. i do sometimes wear socks with my sandals - its fine. you might need them when the weather isnt quite warm enough yet for no socks

You get used to the no heel buzz after a while. I'm very much a no to socks person. I wear me thongs (as lala calls them) all year round with no socks.

I rub my belly with sandals and put feminax between my toes when it's that time of the month. And have a glass of heroin before bedtime. Works a treat.

If you're coming back to Dublin, thongs are so two years ago.

They're still big in Limerick, though.

And I mean BIG.

Some bord was bending over the other day on O'Connell Street and she was wearing one of those hankies. Two wimmin saw it and broke their shite laughing. Time was, no one would have batted an eyelid.

Don't they like hurt the bit between your toes where the thong bit is? They do that to me :(

initially some do, but once you get over that part they are so so comfy

Do they do boys ones? My reefs have a way too thin a sole.

yeah, want me to get you a pair to bring back?

the problem i'd have with these kinda things is theres no heel support. you can't walk too far with the back of your shoes flapping about.

i know what you mean but i've never had a problem with them - and i have literally worn some form of thong every day for the last three years (except during winter)

I wear me thongs (as lala calls them) all year round with no socks.

it's the aussie in me :p

The only reason I'm on this thread is that it's one of the only active ones at this time of the morning. Honest. Seriously though, how did ye get from menstruation pain-relief to thongs? I wear hiking boots all the time, if that's any help.

Sure that'd be cool. There's some deadly ones on their site.

The temptation to make a really bad(crude) joke is almost too much for me.

i KNEW someone would make a rude inference from that!!!

ill have a look around town - ones here aren't as 'exciting' as the ones they sell in oz - mainly plain colours etc but ill look anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back