FEMINAX__URBAN MYTH? (1 Viewer)

Hmmm, I always take that stuff. Sometimes it works other times it doesnt. I usually get the shits with my period and it seems to stop that.

Why do I feel slightly disgusted with myself for saying "I get the shits"

Hmmm, I always take that stuff. Sometimes it works other times it doesnt. I usually get the shits with my period and it seems to stop that.

Why do I feel slightly disgusted with myself for saying "I get the shits"

don't worry, I feel disgusted too. we can be disgusted together.
yours
disgusted of thumped

I cant understand those people who go "oh I love getting the shits, gives me a good clean out". Thats just wrong.

If thats the case people would detox with fucking Dutch Gold.

I've never heard anyone say that.
what sort of people do you be mixing with, at all at all?

I'll see your "period pains" and raise you "being 10 years old and taking a football full whack to the nuts on a cold day".

I'll see your "period pains" and raise you "being 10 years old and taking a football full whack to the nuts on a cold day".

what about having your dislocated hip popped back into place on the pitch and the physio accidentally trapping you bollock in the socket - than having to re pop the hip to get your ball back out where it belongs.

what about having your dislocated hip popped back into place on the pitch and the physio accidentally trapping you bollock in the socket - than having to re pop the hip to get your ball back out where it belongs.

Isn't that another urban myth, though? Did it actually happen? Heard about it, but dunno if it's true.

Anyway stubbing your toes hurts more than anything else in the world.

tsk. how could he trap your bollock in the socket? its not as if the leg physically detaches altogether and the socket opens up and the bollock can be put in, is it? still though, i almost had a stroke reading that.

i walked down the garden in me sandals yesterday and got stung on the toes by nettles

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back