FEMINAX__URBAN MYTH? (1 Viewer)

Red(tape)Menace blemmed a football right into some dude's nads there on saturday. The guy was bunched over face on the ground crying. I know this pain. It is absolutely horrific. The dude wouldn't get up. So the game was paused until he could stand. Next thing is - he's running about again like nothing happened.

5 minutes later, a guy from his team blemmed the football back at that poor sap's nuts and down he went, wailing.

Sometimes, life just ain't fair.

I havent worn sandals since I was about ten

It's a weird thing- I know that in this heat they'd be very comfortable but it's kind of like " don't wear anything you don't want to be found dead in"

Likewise, although I'm sure carpet slippers are very comfy I shall never know.

until I become a dad maybe

back on topic though

football in the groin! ahahahahhahahahaa

what THE FUCK is wrong with sandals? think about the state of your feet when the state pathologist removes your manky runners after you've collapsed and died of sunstroke

I'll see your "football to the nuts" and raise you a "standing with one foot either side of the top of a metal gate and slipping!"

the brother impaled himself on a spikey railing when he was a lad. he has a scar on his side. two friends of mine made bits of their feet climbing over a spikey railing to go drinking in a graveyard

Red(tape)Menace blemmed a football right into some dude's nads there on saturday. The guy was bunched over face on the ground crying. I know this pain. It is absolutely horrific. The dude wouldn't get up. So the game was paused until he could stand. Next thing is - he's running about again like nothing happened.

5 minutes later, a guy from his team blemmed the football back at that poor sap's nuts and down he went, wailing.

Y'know I'm not sure it did hit him in the nuts the first time.
Coulda been winded.
I couldn't believe the ref didn't stop the clock, though.
Man.

the brother impaled himself on a spikey railing when he was a lad. he has a scar on his side. two friends of mine made bits of their feet climbing over a spikey railing to go drinking in a graveyard

I caught the loop of my laces in the railings as I was climbing over, I jumped and swung around to hit my head on the cement base. awesome. this was about 15 years ago.

what THE FUCK is wrong with sandals?

yeah yeah- they're comfortable and hygenic

but picture this

Elvis in 59 on stage- in sandals

Tom Araya on stage- in sandals
Marlon Brando in On the Waterfornt- in sandals

A goth- in sandals

jesus of nazereth...wait, not that one...

You wear your sandals if you like, but they're not for me

tsk

sandals, like sunhats can only be worn while on holidays

it's a rule

bollocks

what THE FUCK is wrong with sandals? think about the state of your feet when the state pathologist removes your manky runners after you've collapsed and died of sunstroke

Nothing. I wear flip flops/sandals more than I wear shoes for at least half the year. Saves having to worry about clean socks too. Never worn them playinga gig though not sure how rock'n'roll that would be.

I was playing bogball once as a kid there was a bit of a "schmozzle" (I think thats the current technical term). We were awarded a free and there was one of the other team still giving some lip. As he walhed way one of our guys took the free by fucking welting the ball into the the back of yer man's head as he walked away.

Big heavy wet O'Niells foootballl - easily twice the weight of a soccerball. Nearly knocked the little fucker out and then when he retaliated he got sent off.

Fucks sake

First we had metro-sexuals that meant guys had to wash every day

Now sandals and their wearers aren't a target of scorn and derision.

My day is gone

i will.

im wearing sandals now too. actually im not, i've taken them off and am totally barefoot!!

yay barefoot is better again except for the worries of broken glass. I'm wearing one flip flop right now. :)

Fucks sake

First we had metro-sexuals that meant guys had to wash every day

Now sandals and their wearers aren't a target of scorn and derision.

My day is gone

So this is day all that oppression from growing up in Donegal in the eighties finally rears its head. I get far less slagging for wearing sandals than I would expect especially in this country. I remember in the early nineties you'd get started on in Letterkenny for wearing shorts nevermind sandals.

I'm wearing sandals.
but they're actually massive platform affairs so I am raised up quite high and therefore protected from glass and dogshit

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back