Favorite sexual manoeuvre (2 Viewers)

Zeelander said:
What???? How am I meant to tell a dude what he needs to do if you won't even tell me what I have to tell him? You're a scab and probably an unimaginative lover and I'm outraged.
if you have to tell a dude anything, i'd say the next thing you should tell him is to get the fuck outta yer bed.

Lord Damian said:
if you have to tell a dude anything, i'd say the next thing you should tell him is to get the fuck outta yer bed.

bullshit. all girls are different. vastly different.
vastly.

If a girl told me what to do in bed, I'd probably cut her throat. no, only joking. I actually love being told what to do. In fact I'm somewhat of a unimaginative pushover of a lover.

you know, massive amounts of rep points might loosen my tongue on the old butterfly issue.

'loosen my tongue'...eh...EH?

ahh, i've become a rep whore. and an unfunny one at that. hold on...gimme a minute to think of how to describe the position.....trust me, though, it's not as revolutionary as you might think....it just rules.

saculusabcybium said:
"how much is the bus into town" ------ Get out -----
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to saculusabcybium again.
seriously..yer tickling the old lol bone today.

ahhh...another position..."tickling the bone"...

Queen Buzzo said:
This is an IOU, I've already given away me day's rep. Remind me next week.

Now disclose, motherfucker.
like i said, it's not anything super crazy or whatever, so i'll expect "we wasted our time waiting for this???"...but fuck it.

simply put: boy on knees, girl on back, girl's legs over boy's shoulders...the angle of entry tends to stimulate the old graffenberg.

now i feel dirty. HAPPY?!?

Queen Buzzo said:
LAME! No rep for you.

What on earth has that got to do with butterflies anyway?

lame? LAME?!?!? bullshit. it might MAKE you lame, but it is by no means a position to be scoffed at.

and yeah, i always wondered why it was called what it is. maybe "buterflies in the stomach"? like, "this dude is so good at this, i'm going to marry him ~~flutter flutter~~"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back