Favorite sexual manoeuvre (2 Viewers)

plug said:
it's not called the "venus butterfly" is it?

google:

"sexpert.com
It is advisable for the woman to empty her bladder before embarking on The Venus Butterfly technique since it does stimulate the urethra. ...
www.sexpert.com/tips/specialwatch.html - 12k - Cached - Similar pages"

sounds fun

Sex tips are funny to read. They always make stuff sound organised and not messy.

Lord Damian said:
like i said, it's not anything super crazy or whatever, so i'll expect "we wasted our time waiting for this???"...but fuck it.

simply put: boy on knees, girl on back, girl's legs over boy's shoulders...the angle of entry tends to stimulate the old graffenberg.

now i feel dirty. HAPPY?!?

hmmm...so it looks like Ricardo Montalban can sleep easy tonight. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001544/

on the subject of sex, i've resolved not to do it any more, until i'm actually in a full time relationship.
i'm mature like that.

anyone ever done the whole peeing on the other person thing? it's not really something to do in the bedroom, let me tell you.

Zeelander said:
Sex tips are funny to read. They always make stuff sound organised and not messy.
:D yeah, dunnit?

"now, before I do this I have to ask you; have you emptied your bladder? it's advisable you know.."

or grabbing for internet printouts mid-stroke.. :rolleyes:

Lefty Frizzell said:
what about full time one night stands?

it's not good man. you end up cutting your hands and trousers and whatnot climbing out the next morning.
seriously, having a girlfriend means you can wait til you're both awake.

oh shit said:
it's not good man. you end up cutting your hands and trousers and whatnot climbing out the next morning.
seriously, having a girlfriend means you can wait til you're both awake.

:eek:....ahhh...:D......!cheezy!cheezy!cheezy

avernus said:
anyone ever done the whole peeing on the other person thing? it's not really something to do in the bedroom, let me tell you.
GG Allin had the right idea getting into the bath.. anyone seen that bit in hated? where he vomits on his own face? ho ho ho!

oh shit said:

I always wait for the person to wake up, so as we can have a nice snuggle - then I get real cold and leave some money on the bedside table.

plug said:
GG Allin had the right idea getting into the bath.. anyone seen that bit in hated? where he vomits on his own face? ho ho ho!

best bit: "i hate you motherfucker"

oh yeah sex and stuff

MONDOBRUTALE said:
best bit: "i hate you motherfucker"

oh yeah sex and stuff
does he get nekkid in that movie? i've seen him nekkid before, and i totally understand why he was all pissed off. smaller than an infant's cuticle, that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back