Fave Album of 2002 (4 Viewers)

and he doesn't go for green one-eyed things climbing out of filing cabinets.

well, that's what it looks like to me...

Originally posted by Jenny
Listen, no amount of your 'wooing' is going to win me over. I don't go for men with moustaches.

what the hell is wrong with you? i mean, did you wander over here from the politics or "eirecore" boards? are you lost? or just a stupid hippie lesbian? purplecunt.

Originally posted by hapi
what the hell is wrong with you? i mean, did you wander over here from the politics or "eirecore" boards? are you lost? or just a stupid hippie lesbian? purplecunt.

Excuse me?

Actually, it was your macho posturing that attracted me. I could smell the Old Spice and testosterone from over on the Lebians Love Fava Beans board. I think you've 'turned' me. YOu should be very proud.

love. feel it.

There's so much nastiness here. Less than a hundred posts to go... I'm looking forward to a life with meaning.

Excuse me?

Actually, it was your macho posturing that attracted me. I could smell the Old Spice and testosterone from over on the Lebians Love Fava Beans board. I think you've 'turned' me. YOu should be very proud.

sorry jenny, i tried to edit that but it wouldn't let me. i'm drunk. sorry. why am i such a nasty person? i dunno, my doggy ate my teddy when i was a young boy and then he bit my right testicle off and made me lie on my front while he pawed it into my rectum. i think it's still up there. i'm sorry. it's not me, it's the booze. i'm liked a child trapped in the body of an orang utan. only the orang utan has truned, as in, 'gone off'. ever seen an out of date ape? that's me. i like my new word, purplecunt. it's not meant to be offensive, it sounds nice. it like a new fabric or something ... exquisite poofs drapped in purplecunt. you think?

Jeez Hapi,
You better hope that Herv or Alex don't catch you being so nasty to the new lady. They'll kick your ass.

Thanks hapi.

So when are you going to, and i quote:

"fuck you in the face so hard your fillings come out your ears"

Because i'd really like.

PLease don't PM me ever agin.

Thanks hapi.

So when are you going to, and i quote:

"fuck you in the face so hard your fillings come out your ears"

Because i'd really like.

PLease don't PM me ever agin.

you want me to or not? make your fucking mind up... i'm getting impatient here :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back