Fave Album of 2002 (5 Viewers)

and no will, i'm not jenny. come on now, make the leap ... almost there...

hee hee, billy thought jenny was a gerril and he was PMing her, mad flirtin an' all, thought he was up for a ride an' shit. aaaa ha ha ha ha. BUSTED!!! :p

Originally posted by kirstie
caught rappa!

you just came over from the "geography for the leaving" thread to see if there was any goss over here. feck off. our thread. *draws line in sand*

Originally posted by hapi
and no will, i'm not jenny. come on now, make the leap ... almost there...

hee hee, billy thought jenny was a gerril and he was PMing her, mad flirtin an' all, thought he was up for a ride an' shit. aaaa ha ha ha ha. BUSTED!!! :p

So you noticed I was talking to "her" about perhaps starting up a club to replace Savage Banter. And probably replacing me once I leave.

Well,... fuck that... you try to get something good going in this city, and you get this. Anyway, I'm off soon enough.

Originally posted by billygannon
So you noticed I was talking to "her" about perhaps starting up a club to replace Savage Banter. And probably replacing me once I leave.

Well,... fuck that... you try to get something good going in this city, and you get this. Anyway, I'm off soon enough.

give it up bills, jenny = hector. don't be so down on people, don't ruin all your good work by flinging arms up in air crying "i'm leaving" ... you put some really solid work in here and it'll stand to you. i'll be the first to admit i'm an idiot sometimes, in fact, most of the time, but it's kinda become part of my charm... i really do like the idea of a new fabric called purplecunt though...

peace out

:)

AH jaysus.... figured that out when I saw that post... I thought she seemed sound. Listen... I'm a twat at the best of times...

but I am finishing up here next week... well, billygannon is... you knew that... feel like a twat now.

Oh! And I think you're deadly most of the time...
Did I send you a text?

give it up bills, jenny = hector. don't be so down on people, don't ruin all your good work by flinging arms up in air crying "i'm leaving" ... you put some really solid work in here and it'll stand to you. i'll be the first to admit i'm an idiot sometimes, in fact, most of the time, but it's kinda become part of my charm... i really do like the idea of a new fabric called purplecunt though...

peace out

Ah here, lads. Come on.. I'd want to ride any girl who came on here quoting edward abbey and doing a little hag bashing.

buh seriously, how could it have been me?

peace out

prick.

fucking hell, jenny is not a girl and her name isn't jenny. jeebus!

Fuckin Hell, are any of de women here actually women? It's like San Francisco in here dudes.....we gotta get put straight.

Originally posted by Hector Grey
Ah here, lads. Come on.. I'd want to ride any girl who came on here quoting edward abbey and doing a little hag bashing.

buh seriously, how could it have been me?

I'd sleep with you

Originally posted by billygannon
but I am finishing up here next week... well, billygannon is... you knew that... feel like a twat now.
Oh! And I think you're deadly most of the time...
Did I send you a text?

billy, i love you to bits, i think you're the smartest chancer around here (don't tell jenny :))
so, what's the story? what's happening to billygannon and what's all this leaving stuff?

billy, i love you to bits, i think you're the smartest chancer around here (don't tell jenny :))
so, what's the story? what's happening to billygannon and what's all this leaving stuff?

Em... making my 1979th post my last. I'm starting in a new job in the new year which is going to involve work.... so I won't be on here too much. Thought I'd end on the year of my birth.

What de ye think of the nightclub I suggested? I was talking to Kirstie and enchance about it too....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back