farting infront of a "new" fella for the first time.. (1 Viewer)

wild_cat

I was trying to wrestle my phone off the chap because he was reading a text that I wrote about him to my friend.... (which was fairly eh detailed)

Then mid struggle.... it just came out of no where...

I just moved into the middle of the floor with my head in my hands... and started laughing.

He started to laugh and said "if you want to ease the situation i'll fart to.."

Has anyone ever had a chap turn around and go "im outa here thats disgusting"?

:heart::heart: !!Girl farts are cute!! :heart::heart:

:eek: But they smellz funny :eek:

Really though, whatever, they're only farts. This boy sounds very immature Roisin.:mad:

:)

:heart::heart: !!Girl farts are cute!! :heart::heart:

:eek: But they smellz funny :eek:

Really though, whatever, they're only farts. This boy sounds very immature Roisin.:mad:

:)

This embarrasing though i'm meant to be all girly and all that stuff at the start of something new.

Dutch ovens...!bog

fart at the same time, ass to ass and capture the resulting unique "love smell" in a bottle. if you ever feel lonely just crack it open and behold your beautiful smell-child.

I like to pretend I am naive. I don't need to know everything about the person I am with and I would certainly like to keep some mystery in 'daily doings.' I would rather shoot myself than go to the bathroom with my significant other in the room or with the door open and them talking to me. As it is, I can't stand to have people here me pee. I turn on the facet to cover the noise. And why must girls talk to me when I pee at a pub? That is NOT talking time people!

What the hell is 'queef nuggets'? Is like clitty litter, yea? I'm so naive.

I had never heard of it either until Firefox's predictive search suggested it to me. It must be a common search term.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Queef+Nugget

A vaginal projectile, propelled by the force of a particularly powerful queef. Usually a crusted remnant of a womans most recent ovulation, or perhaps the hardened remains of a particularly impressive ejaculation. Most commonly produced by only the skankiest of women with the most questionable of hygenic habits. Sometimes used as a colorful insult.

I like to pretend I am naive. I don't need to know everything about the person I am with and I would certainly like to keep some mystery in 'daily doings.' I would rather shoot myself than go to the bathroom with my significant other in the room or with the door open and them talking to me. As it is, I can't stand to have people here me pee. I turn on the facet to cover the noise. And why must girls talk to me when I pee at a pub? That is NOT talking time people!

You are like elliot from SCRUBS.

You aren't alone!!I also cannot go to the loo if there are people standing outside. It's called Bashful Bladder Syndrome and apparently a fair amount of people suffer from it.My family and my boyfriend all think I'm a big weirdo..

oh and a good trick in public toilets is to wack on the hand-dryer on yr way into the stall!:)

You aren't alone!!I also cannot go to the loo if there are people standing outside. It's called Bashful Bladder Syndrome and apparently a fair amount of people suffer from it.My family and my boyfriend all think I'm a big weirdo..

oh and a good trick in public toilets is to wack on the hand-dryer on yr way into the stall!:)

happens to some guys at urinals. They usually have to wait until the place is empty or else they use a cubicle. And end up pissing on the seat.

I begin every relationship with a potential Mrs Corey by punching her in the stomach and then shitting on her face. I find it really sets the bar for future misdemeanours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back