Farewell Phantom FM; welcome TXFM (1 Viewer)

He is deadly! Lots of music, leavened with a small amount of guff. When did fucking radio DJs convince themselves that the guff was what we're interested in rather than the tunes?
Thats a good point.

If every radio dude had a good angle..and had a good wit or whatever..then I'd be down with the yapping.

But some of the shite you do hear is nauseating at best in furiating at worst.

LOIKE HEY GUIYSE>>WHATS YER FAVE (insert bullshit here)

BUt yerman on iRadio..man he's one get up and go motherfucker

That's a major disappointment. Loved his show - it was great craic. He was so enthusiastic and played quality stuff. Like, it's Sunday nights 10.00pm to midnight. Surely they aren't too concerned about advertising/ listenership at that hour! Fucking management. They did the same to John Kelly and Donal Dineen in the past.

The Internet hasn't ruined music, fucking idiots have.

I hate cursing in writing, but fucks sake!
I love cursing in writing!

Its about the only real power any of our curses have left.

Absolutely, I don't mind others cursing in writing, it can be really effective and funny.
I just find when I do it myself, I end up cringing when I re-read it later...
Aww yeah..I feel that.

Thats why I try not to read back on anything I've posted.

What you say yesterday..mightnt be what you think today.Especially after giving it some thought.

I only remembered about this jsut after I left the range of Dublin transmitters earlier.I meant to tune in when I was up the smoke.

Had a listen on Saturday. In the evening/night, the tunes were so good I wanted to go out and neck a bagful of mdma and the presenter knew her stuff. She played Breakbot!

Earlier in the day it was a lot of the usual shite, Kings of Leon, Arcade Fire....BUT they do play songs recorded before 1990, which was nice. So we got a blast of Roxy Music.

Had a listen on Saturday. In the evening/night, the tunes were so good I wanted to go out and neck a bagful of mdma and the presenter knew her stuff. She played Breakbot!

yeah me too. Friday night and saturday night for a bit. Much better than I expected apart from one DJ having a real thick Cork accent and I couldn't understand anything he said, boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back