fancy chinese? (1 Viewer)

muffin

ok dudes i need recommendations..going out for dinner with the other half on thursday for a fancy goodbye dinner before i leave him for 3 weeks.its his treat but my choice..we were gonna go to the trocadero but they arent doing the prawn starter that i love anymore so i've decided i wanna go for chinese..im looking for a nice one to go to..prefereably one that does prawns with chili ,salt and garlic for starters..so yr recommendations please...and i know there is the recommendations thread but my bettery is nearly dead so i dont have time to go goo-ing through it..help me out here homeboys and gals..

really?cos i was reading about it on menupages and it didnt seem to go down too well..

ah you'll always get a few bad reviews for every restaurant on menu pages. people are inclined to take them to heart when looking for that "perfect" place to go for a meal. i havnt been but the wongs in blanchardstown is supposed to be incredible as well.
they've all got different menus as well.

sounds like you're sorted, but for posterity, zen in rathmines is lovely, as takeaway or restaurant. the good world on george's street is great for dim sum too, never been there at any other time.

god, i'm starving.

sounds like you're sorted, but for posterity, zen in rathmines is lovely, as takeaway or restaurant. the good world on george's street is great for dim sum too, never been there at any other time.

god, i'm starving.

me. fucking. too.

i LOVE good world. if i eat there and have a bit to drink i always end up speakign cantonese to the waiters who greet me with looks of shock, pity and fascination. hahahahahahahahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back