Fake Accounts (1 Viewer)

ICUH8N said:
See my third post in this thread, regarding people who are their own fake accounts. You (and by you, I mean the person doing the typing) set up this account purely to antagonise OVH. Feel free to explain the reasoning behind this to me in person the next time you see me.

probably something to do with...

Pantone247 said:
typing rubbish in bold and large type just isn't funny

I think malevolent fake accounts are part of what makes Thumped the beautiful thing that it is. I'm welling up just typing this.

Osamy Van Hagar said:
probably something to do with...

This thread: Probably something to do with lame fake accounts set up for name-calling and antagonism. Leave your ridiculous, pitiful low-self-esteem issues at home in the wardrobe where they belong, instead of trying to anonymously undermine people on the internets. It's obvious (to me, at least) that this has nothing to do with large text, and everything to do with whatever's going on in your head.
I miss glen too. Miss him something fierce, in fact.

ICUH8N said:
I miss glen too. Miss him something fierce, in fact.

Yeah, I know he's still with us in the form of other accounts, but there was something about Glen. Just something about him.

Pete, there has to be a way of rescuing his account. There just has to be. It's killing us to live without him.

I'm starting a new thread.

Stan Bowles said:
I have an inkling that glen may be with us in the form of santy. I could be wrong though.

I whole-heartedly second this.

I had my suspicions then he (santa) posted this:

trout.jpg

Come on...

Spam Javelin said:
I whole-heartedly second this.
Santa gave me rep for posting pictures of sweaty high on fire members.

Only my fren glen would do such a thing.

the codester asked me if i'd be into starting to bully someone on thumped on friday - hahaha

and if you didn't cop that glen is santa by now, you were never a true fan of Stephen Slowey

GORILLAMUNCH said:
the codester asked me if i'd be into starting to bully someone on thumped on friday - hahaha

He asked me to start this thread, too.

I think you should scrap everyones account and start afresh - or scrap thumped and start afresh, give it a more of a Dublin edge and call it "Battherd"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back