Facebook (3 Viewers)

I don't wish anybody anything when their pet dies. I don't get pets at all. I don't mind dogs but why would I want to live with one?

I know this guy pretty well and I know the cat and I was asked by his gf to comment.

As far as pets go, I have no idea why anyone would fucking bother.

I was in an animal shelter yesterday. I should never be allowed in one again. I was in tears and I wanted to take every last one home with me. How the hell does anyone just pick one to save?

You can foster dogs, friend of mine does it all the time. Helps a whole load of them. She has regular breakdowns about the condition of the poor things when she gets them though. People are really horrible to dogs.

Why you calling people out and using real names?

I saw this dude on the Irish Times site and turned out we have mutual friends once removed; indirectly Thumped is the only link.

I was expecting a PM if he were on here. Is it you?

Is it okay with you that I ask?

Hasn't more or less everyone's name been up here at one time or other? Or one click away via twitter etc?

People put their photos up. And photos of their kids.

What's the problem?

owners of thumped accounts make a choice to reveal their names or post pics of their kids. Totally wrong being called out.
If this happened in my local, I'd say "what the fuck is it to you, ye, cunt?"

owners of thumped accounts make a choice to reveal their names or post pics of their kids. Totally wrong being called out.
If this happened in my local, I'd say "what the fuck is it to you, ye, cunt?"

Well, good luck to you in your profane policing activities, Ken.

this is what 1,383 page likes is getting me these days:

pathetic.png

if posting there wasn't almost completely automated (thanks, Buffer) i just wouldn't bother

page likes don't mean shit unless you are generating conversation. its a a bit of a bottomless pit in that sense. i didn't size this font like this on purpose.
and you can't "generate conversation" when nobody sees your shit

fuck it, who cares anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back