Facebook (6 Viewers)

10344774_10152806684841082_7751529315490196102_n.jpg
boyfriend made me tea #bliss #bestboyfriendever #love #luckiestgirlintheworld #perfectamountofmilk

What's the etiquette for when you receive a friend request from someone you thought you were friends with? To me that suggests that they unfriended you at some point. So I've chosen to ignore it.

What's the etiquette for when you receive a friend request from someone you thought you were friends with? To me that suggests that they unfriended you at some point. So I've chosen to ignore it.

They could have deactivated their old account and are starting up a new one. I've known people that have done that in the past.

could have been an accident

i friended someone i wanted nothing to do with by accident once

and he's on my friends list to this very day

I've done that a few times. I became friends with my wife's boss by accident. My wife doesn't even want to be friends with her

I joined it last week to promote the book. It's a bit shite. Very much seems to be about families rather than mad buzzers. Also, what is the etiquette on adding your exes as friends, is it a stupid/bad thing to do? Also fuck facebook and buy my book.

I just click "I don't want to see this" when someone posts this stuff. If they keep it up I'll eventually unfollow or unfriend them.

Because
life-is-too-short.jpg

who gave out ? You're in the ha'penny place when it comes to multi posting

If anything you should be posting more to publicise that book

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back