Face vs Body (2 Viewers)

Given the choice between a burns victim with a nice body and a cutie pie who needs a salsa slims voucher, I would go for the latter.

Sometimes I'm glad I was born plain.

Fie!

I've seen your wedding snaps

If it didnt breach all sorts of Thumped protocols and social mores, and If I hadn't been warned about that sort of thing you'd have been in the IGTHF thread ages ago

Statistically, short men tend to have offspring, or at least sons, that are taller than them. Similarly tall men tend to have shorter sons.

It's called regression to the mean.

It's also partly the reason people are often fooled into beleiving that homeopathy and other new age bollox actually work.

The theory is that when you are finally sick ehough to go for some kind of treatment you are at your worst and likely to get better anyway regardless of any treatment.

yeah I think Jane you imagine you're plain and fat when you really, really aren't. :) I mean that in a nice way. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Well, I learned not to make my looks too high a priority, which means that I sound crazier about them than I am. If I think too much about it, it does upset me, but I just try to remember that I have the most awesome friends, and I have an awesome husband who swears that he's shallow and wouldn't have married me if I wasn't a babe. I don't believe him but I believe he believes it, and it's sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back