Face vs Body (1 Viewer)

If I think too much about it, it does upset me, but I just try to remember that I have the most awesome friends, and I have an awesome husband who swears that he's shallow and wouldn't have married me if I wasn't a babe. I don't believe him but I believe he believes it, and it's sweet.

How is that different to the guy who saw a 'before' photo of you and said he wouldn't have gone out with you then? Ah forget it, it's Friday! I'm off home to eat Burritos and drink whiskey!

How is that different to the guy who saw a 'before' photo of you and said he wouldn't have gone out with you then? Ah forget it, it's Friday! I'm off home to eat Burritos and drink whiskey!

Oh yeah, sorry, to clarify: Mr Jane is joking about his shallowness. He says he'd still think I was a babe if weighed 400 pounds. That's the difference.

it seems a shame to join in now after the thread has reached what seems to be a perfect understanding of the issue but is it not the case that you might start off thinking that someone had either just a nice body or nice face but after a few minutes of leering and gentle under-the-table wanking you find that you start to like whichever bit you didnt think was great at first?

My definitive break down.

5% Voice
20% Face
25% Body
50% Not being a sap

Good call on the voice - reckon that actually counts for a bit.

Another thing thats hard to quantify is the effect the mood the person is in has. If someone looks miserable they are defo less attractive. Someone who's laughing or just friendly is instantly foxier.

Also - ever notice the way people you think are sound get better looking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back