f.a.o. Johnnystress (1 Viewer)

Fruit.jpg

not sure yet - I'd imagine its around when a certain manager fucks off home and there no risk of getting caught drawing a monkey having sex ...with something

An ideas factory is what you are!

The rest of you take note

Vinnie there'll be an extra little something in your paypacket this month

"Come down from that ridiculous contraption you witless oaf and help me with this blasted thing," shouted Professor Moriarty, gesticulating furiously with his meerschaum at the supine, fruit tree/man horror before him. Chester gracelessly slid from his penny farthing and shambled over to the professor, a dribble of saliva glistening on his moustache.

getting racey now

visit.jpg

Professor Moriarty mentally congratulated himself on finding such an amenable lady who's insatiable sexual appetite would rapidly advance his latest experiment. "My dear Ms. Pankhurst, I would be greatly obliged if you would place your legs atop Chester's shoulders in order to afford me a better view". Moriarty tapped the dottle from his pipe and removed his reading glasses. "Excellent, Ms. Pankhurst. Now, Chester. I shall clap my hands thusly and you shall thrust in and out to my rhythm. Do not falter in your thrusting, Chester, or I shall be forced to beat you with the broom handle again".

Good work Diddles!

no, good work you Johnny. I'm only dream reading it, you've written and illustrated it.

This is turning into a riveting read

unputdownable

by which i mean the internet equivelent of same

Interesting you should mention zeppelins – all that's missing from this tale is a strong nazi presence. As the villains, like. Everyone knows nazis are a-holes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back