f.a.o. Johnnystress (1 Viewer)

Diddles

Last night, I dreamt that you had written a book called Hat With Trees. It had a picture of a monkey in a jacket and a man riding a penny farthing on the cover.

What's the book about, Johnny? Is it any use, like?

Last night, I dreamt that you had written a book called Hat With Trees. It had a picture of a monkey in a jacket and a man riding a penny farthing on the cover.

What's the book about, Johnny? Is it any use, like?

Coincidently I have just begun work on a novel set in Victorian times,wherein the protagonist is a super intelligent monkey who's partner is a man with severe learning disabilities. The man has basic motor abiltiies- such as riding the aforementined Penny Farthing. The monkey controls everything the man does thus allowing the pair to conduct their botany experiments which are concerned with the intelligence of plant life.

Your dream featured a typo- the actual title is "A Chat with Trees- (or Friendly foliage- the strangers in your garden )"

I need to ask you, for copyright reasons to refrain from further dreaming about it until it is published.

No- it actually gets a bit sexy and contains a message for the betterment of humanity- I'm aiming to be the next L. Ron Hubbard

I can see it now

I'll sell it first as a novel but later caim that it has serious relevence and contains the secret to a better way of life.

Then I'll conduct free "Stress" test on gullible member of the public

It's so crazy it just might work

For some reason, Diddles, your post reminded me of this:

Seuss-cat-hat.gif

It's always been my dream to have a monkey and a pig as pets and we're all best friends and the monkey wears a cowboy hat and rides around on the back of the pig and when I'm not around they look after each other. I have a poster of the monkey and pig over my desk in work. The poster is called "The Dream". My friend made it for me.

The end.

Vinnie
Aged 5 and a half

It sounds great jphnny, I hope the monkey is really arrogant and belittles the penny farthing man on a regular basis.

hes a real hard task master alright

ive taken the liberty of mocking up a cover for the book in question

EDIT- ah you beat me to it:)
chat.jpg

Good idea! A little snooze is always welome at this time of day

I hope Ceclia Ahern isnt reading this and will sell this plot out from under us

Just got forty winks there and the man's name is, in fact, Chester P Pants. The monkey's name is Professor Erskine Moriarty, however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back