Eyeball licking (1 Viewer)

Jesus lads. Have you never seen Blade Runner?

Its the Rutger alright.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What's the Final Edition like?

field001.jpg

If you can imagine a cross between Pets gone wild, and Watership Down you would be near enough.

yeah i have no problem with eyes since getting contacts. actually since ever. but contacts toughen you up. got one stuck above my eye in march, that was sore. had to close my eye, look down, trap it against the eyelid with my finger, look up, open eye (about three times) then it came out.

last month i went to the optician to get a proper test done for new contacts and they found a tiny shard of metal lodged in the edge of the cornea. had to go to the eye hospital, but it was gone apparently, by the time i got there.
still, cool scar.

I was driving a load of old crap in a dumptruck and a big gust of wind blew a load of dust back into my face and I got a splinter in my eyeball. Hurt loke fuck - had to go to the doctor to get it out.

brendan o'carroll is in an ad for an eye laser surgery place where he practically writes an essay describing his eye experiences and somewhere along the way i think he mentions his dad used to threaten him with an eyeball licking when he was younger as punishment. it's on the back of metro today, although i don't have it anymore. did i read this right? i can't remember, it was early this morning...
it's v weird if i didn't misread it.

Great. On the internet explorer tab it says 'Eyeball Licking' - perfect for when your boss is standing behind you... :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back